Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrtwist3r on 07/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Solid and sturdy. Capable of melting pennies (zinc) and other metals with low melting points. For its size and price this is a REALLY powerful torch. Cons: Gets hot really quick (and according to the instructions here it can't be used for more than 10 minutes at a time). The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPadorine on 07/05/2014

Small and strong heating is very good and flame is really long. Don't have to fill the bottle very often. The flame adjutment is easy to use. none soo far 500 characters is way to much to describe this lighter.. this is the bad part about writing review on DX.com I overfilled it at first and the flame was not stable. This will probably be the last review ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMDRadeon on 03/01/2014

Hot enough to melt Cu + Al A little bit wind resistant, if you blow on the flame hard enough, it will go out, but it will resist it. Lock Refillable butane Adjustable gas intake The oxygen adjuster is plastic, feels a bit cheap, but I don't really need to convert the jet flame into an ordinary lighter. So this isn't really bad. Good, comfy grip. Solid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiandrobailoni on 02/05/2014

I was very surprised with the packaging: it became in a awesome box, like a watch, embedded in the box. It also have a detachable base, which permits to put it anywhere. The lighter works fine. In the botton, with the gas valve, there's a adjustement of the flame, very easy to make! The finishing is not so fine near to the beginning of the horizontal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySierra81 on 01/27/2014

The torch has high precision meaning you can control the flame to make it very thin in order to solder (braze) even tiny components. I'm using it to make jewelry. The flame is controlled from the bottom, like with any other torch. It's also powerful. It does the job quickly because it centers the heat better than large torches. None You can use it for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjohnnyg234234 on 12/11/2013

Lights pretty well every time. Quit hot, I've melted zinc with it. Probably not hot enough to melt iron. Uses quit a lot of butane. Really nice torch actually, I'm not really sure what to use it for other than starting a fireplace. I have used it to melt solder. Not the most multiuse product out there. But as seen in some of the videos it is possible ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymsazanov on 11/14/2013

This tool can be easily cut aluminum cans, melt a thin copper wire, a fire, a light, boil water, and much more. Hoped that it can be melted steel wire netting and ~ 3mm but unfortunately the temperature falls short. It's very difficult to lose as opposed to the lighter, most of my friends also wanted to buy the same. I'm glad I bought this thing, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytt3632 on 10/08/2013

a handy small torch that is especially good for lightning a cigar for example. im made a small furnace out of beer can, powered with this thing an some coles and clay that is supposed to melt small amounts of aluminum. haven´t yet tried it tough... none that i can see I did use this for fireworks applications and did test it in reality in windy ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybountyleader on 08/14/2013

I Love the torch, it's so usefull for lighting and melthing things. exp: Its good to light Cigs, the BBQ and even usefull for lighting a camp fire without needing some extra products like paper. I love it If there is some wind, it's hard to light your cig. The top can become very hot, it's big to fit in your pants. And on my first one the lock buttom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMDRadeon on 07/18/2013

-Super hot jet flame that melts metals that melt at over 1,000 celcius like copper -Mine included a stand English manual, not very clear though better than nothing though -Refillable. -Adjustable butane levels. -Lock for continuous fire -Great metal chrome finish and rubberized grips. Manual isn't very clear or descriptive. It's not as large as I expected,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections