Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPadorine on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and strong heating is very good and flame is really long. Don't have to fill the bottle very often. The flame adjutment is easy to use. Cons:none soo far 500 characters is way to much to describe this lighter.. this is the bad part about writing review on DX.com O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySierra81 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The torch has high precision meaning you can control the flame to make it very thin in order to solder (braze) even tiny components. I'm using it to make jewelry. The flame is controlled from the bottom, like with any other torch. It's also powerful. It does the job qui... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjohnnyg234234 on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lights pretty well every time. Quit hot, I've melted zinc with it. Cons:Probably not hot enough to melt iron. Uses quit a lot of butane. OtherThoughts:Really nice torch actually, I'm not really sure what to use it for other than starting a fireplace. I have us... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytt3632 on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a handy small torch that is especially good for lightning a cigar for example. im made a small furnace out of beer can, powered with this thing an some coles and clay that is supposed to melt small amounts of aluminum. haven´t yet tried it tough... Cons:non... Read more

1 1
  • posted bylliuw on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-large butane reservoir. -nice heat levels. -good airflow control. -nice package looks like an expensive torch. -nice grip feel and control. -light weight. Cons:-it gets quite warm after a time. -cant see butane left. -Stand is not very sturdy. -decolorates after first... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybloggermouth on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very solid build and holds a lot of butane. I like the lock on the back so I can just point the flame without having to hold the trigger. The nozzle has yet to clog after many uses. I have not tried annealing steel with it yet although I have my doubts... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJbeamboy on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small enough to fit in pocket. Cranks out super high heat. It is heavy and seems to be made well. Small enough to get into those hard to reach places Cons:I wouldn't call it a con necessarily because I expected this, but it goes through the butane pretty quick. It is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamik6 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:intensive high-temperature blue flame regulation of flame intensity high butane capacity easy and fast refill nice design burns or heats things very fast solid metal body Cons:bad quality of the nozzle the flame is not still a bit large for carrying in pocket OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChillas on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very high build quality, nice design, fits good in my hand. Uses normal butane gas. Perfect in workshop! Very nice adjustable flame. I would recommend this lighter to everyone (maybe except of babies xD) because it is so cheap and can be used in many different occasions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarko6891 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lighter works good and the flame is incredible big! It has a lock on it and you can adjust gas and air. Cons:The price is a bit big and the ignitor doesnt last long. Sometimes the adjust for the gas falls off and thats a problem if you lose it. OtherThoughts:I think... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections