DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Mouse Pad (Black)
  • 5 star 14 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeff89 on 04/24/2012

The mouse pad is way better then I expected it to be. I'm using mine for over half a year now and it's still in (almost) perfect shape. The pad feels very stable en soft. It doesnt irritate after extensive use. The sides are a bit worn down, but hey i'm using it for over half a year now, what would you expect? I have no further cons to report, it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenmcfa on 11/18/2011

*Very low cost *Doesn't slip out of place, so provides a very good surface for your mouse *Looks good, logo is unobtrusive. *You can cut it to size if you need *Thin material, which could be easy to accidentally damage, or could wear down over time. Came packaged in plastic wrap, slightly folded up. But I pressed it between two books for a while and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenhao on 10/27/2011

The material itself seems to be quite good, it doesn't fall apart and it stays put on the table surface. Seems to work well with optic mice. It's very thin (less then 2mm), so it took less than a month of heavy use to wear it down - it got paper thin where I used to rest my wrist and it curled up at the edges. It's really small (as it says in the description)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

The colour is great, and the sticky side make it, well, "stick" on the table...My mouse i really happy to slide on the surface...never had a best mousepad...Really really really an awesome price! The mouse moves a bit slow on this one. It's not nice for gaming. I expected it to can glide over faster. - The colour and feeling of the material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynyancat0101 on 10/19/2011

It's the perfect size and it looks really nice. It's really thin, but it still stays in its place when you push it. It works really well with my laser mouse. NOTHING. It does smell a bit, but if you don't shove it up your face you won't smell it. The smell goes away really fast. Many people are complaining about a curve in the mouse pad. Mine had one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfotcfanforums on 10/06/2011

Looks good, that's all I can think of to be honest. Build quality is horrible. When I received the mouse pads they were bent and the crease wont come out. Oh and the mouse is all laggy while using it. When I try to move the mouse it lags for a second. My old dusty mouse pad works fine. It's also extremely thin. You get what you pay for I guess, even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglaubervr on 08/08/2011

What can i say this mouse pad is very nice so cheap, and so soft, i really like this mouse pad i can use it everywhere with my wireless mouse i love it hmmmm let me think..... NOTHING! This mouse pad is the best i ever bought and so cheap The mouse pad is so soft you can place it and push hard it dont move this is a cool product because of the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArystarbear on 07/30/2011

Doesn't have a bad smell like what is written in other reviews . Also a lot of people said that the Mouse Pad was folded to save room for shipment. Mine was also folded but after using it a few times and now it looks perfect again. The surface of the Mouse Pad is smooth.. A bit small.. It is very lightweight but still remains at its place even if i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeroenski64 on 07/23/2011

I really love this Mouse pad. I've read some of the reviews here and someone said it had a bad smell, but it doesn't. Also a lot of people said that the Mouse Pad was folded so there would be spared room for shipment and that the curve wouldn't go out of it. Mine was also folded but I rubbed it a few times and now it looks perfect again. Uuuuhhmm, nothing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddfgdsdsdsffsds on 07/19/2011

Its a great mouse pad; very comfortable and accurate (with my Apple Mighty Mouse). The underside of it has an excellent anti-skid surface, so it never moves on your desk. I also like the size of it: not to big, and not to smal. Nothing I can think of, except perhaps the logo on it... Mine (like pretty much everybody else how ordered it) came folded ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections