DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Mouse Pad (Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPCMasuda on 11/05/2013

Nice material, size is good, images are great and the grip on the table is fine. Price is good. Works fine with optical and laser mouses. Tested on a wireless logitech optical mouse. Tested on a logitech laser mouse. Portuguese review: Material é bom assim como o tamanho, as imagens são bem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxravenblade1 on 09/28/2013

Awesome mouse pad. Large enough for you to maneuver your mouse without hitting your desk's surface. The mouse pad will not slide on your desk; it will remain secured and unmoved. The bottom will not leave a mark on your desk. The design is more of a bonus for me as I am okay if the mouse pad was left ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorkarpil on 06/12/2013

Sticks really good to all tables (Glass, Wood, Plastic). Feels soft but the mouse doest stuck in it. The top material is some kind of slippery fabric, very smooth mouse movement. The fabric is glued on top of the rubber pad, it seems that one of the corners was not glued good enough. But one drop of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedroa1991 on 06/03/2013

The mouse pad quality is good.. The mouse glides very well on the mouse pad! Good for gaming, better for desktop users The only con is the size. In my opinion it is too big, but it was specified. Got the luigi-kart one, not very beautiful at all... I recommend for Nintendo fans. Best for desktop users ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byds2chan on 05/25/2013

- Nice mousepad - Cheap - Smooth - Good size - I got Luigi of all characters (lol) (I was hoping for Mario alone or with Luigi or at least Bowser or the Star character) My old mousepad was worn out. When I moved my mouse on my old pad the cursor would jump around on the screen in a certain spot. I could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsonfranz on 05/10/2013

I use it for gaming and I can do good. It's not to big for me, like some gaming-mat-mousepads tend to be. My Mouse works very well on it and it feels good and soft. Hand doesn't rub on it which was my reason to use a flat surface table before. Doesn't move around or do other unwanted things. Since it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynachosor on 02/19/2013

- Lindo diseño. - Práctico. - No se resbala. - Atractivos colores. - Tamaño Exacto. - Ideal para regalo. no he encontrado ningún contra hasta el momento ninguno Es un MousePad muy práctivo , con colores vivos y muy cómodo. No se resbala y lo más importante es que NO ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWinchester67 on 02/09/2013

The Mario characters look very legit so it makes for a great gift for anyone interested in such things. The size is nice and it's very usable as far as I can tell. You can't choose which one you want so you really have to take a gamble with it. I was lucky and got a "good" one. I bought it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byremsam on 07/04/2012

I often had to clean the mouse (laser), so that dirt does not interfere with sliding on the table. Dirt is often collected in the summer, dust and wind do their job. With the exception of burrs (threads on the edges of the mat), which can exfoliate, I almost do not see any problems. The product is good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDodat on 12/22/2011

Its a very colorful mousepad, and the material doesnt appears cheap. Its not very small. Its a perfekt gift to anyone! It doesnt slip around on the desk. Nothing.. But i have just tested it once. I got mine for a christmas gift to my cousine, I hope that he will like it as much as I do. I got a mousepad ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections