Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllimas on 12/11/2010

Powerful, lightweight. Despite not match the expected, the rotor has sufficient power to ensure a satisfactory flight. The plastic material is not resistant, this helicopter with parts bent, the wheels to the shaft are the sole support for the battery. Did not come with any replacement part, the remote is of poor quality. Do not have on the rear rotor.... Read more

4 1
  • posted bysaulouk on 01/13/2010

IT IS NICCE TO PLAY AROUND ABND EASY TO FLIGHT, IF YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE OFF COURSE. I AM ENJOYING MY SELF FLYING IT, BUT IT IS GOOD TO GET A EXTRA PAIR OF BLADES WITH IT. IT IS VERY EASY TO GET THE BLADES BROKEN. I NEED URGENTLY TO GET ANOTHER PAIR OF BLADES, NOW I HAVE NO WAY TO FLIGHT IT UNTIL I GET NEW BLADES. CAN ANYONE HELP TO GET THE RIGHT ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byLeV8181 on 07/29/2009

+ It's my first helicopter, so it was very interesting to try it. + Looks nice, really like a real helicopter + Somehow, but it flies, it is already well - Quality of plastic is average - ?heap remote control for 12 AA batteries. Why not use one battery? - Axis wheels moves to side and the helicopter is spinning around its axis. I had to glue it. - ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymaczapper on 02/02/2008

Very Powerful, Gets off the ground easy and nice. Remote is sensitive and percise. It broke real quick. The plastic holding the propeller to the axel broke the first time i flew it. The top stabalizer also flies off really easy but you can put it back. The propellers themselves chipped away. Also the remote has a tendancy not to work right away...it ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byWPUSB on 01/22/2008

Looks good, it has good speed. The battery charger blew up and blew up the battery so had to spend about $60 replacing the battery. Broke the wings the first time flying so i ordered some more hopefully they will come. Good if your lucky and get a good charger. Read more

1 0
  • posted bysk8terboy on 11/10/2007

very nice cool to use it was mine but my dads wanted for him so i lose it i need another at firs is a little hard to use but then you will have a nice time. good no,no excellent price wow i think i have to buy another for me Read more

0 0
  • posted byiCABBAGESi on 10/27/2007

Looks good. Very powerful. quite easy to control. Blades break rather easy ! Battery isnt very good. Heres a video -----> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj0P8PGlWA Just before i made this video i broke one of the blades wich is probbaly why it just spins round and round :P For the price it is a very nice helicopter ! Read more

1 0
  • posted byCrazyP on 10/08/2007

Well built. Has got some freaking power. Awesome price. Battery not of the best kind. Few parts break easily. A bit hard to get used to it. Awesome for the price, solid built except for few parts and the battery (you may have to make few adjustments). Buy it! For this price you wont regret. Read more

0 0
  • posted bymr_hanky on 06/28/2007

- Well built - Good power, takes off very quickly - Simple controls - Impressed friends - The right stick on my controller was broken on arrival, fortunetly I had the knowledge to repair it, others may not though. - Packaging was poor, box came damaged and torn, DX could improve this. - Lots problems when ordering (all were eventually sorted out) I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byponybow on 06/19/2007

Nice and solid build. With proper battery lots of power NOT 3d only 2 ch. Battery that comes with it sucks very weak. If you buy this knowing it is only 2 ch and that the battery sucks. You will have a high quality little bird. I am glad I have it. With a new battery and the knowledge that it is only 2 ch. I really enjoy it lots of power and weight ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections