DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station for All 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAziona on 09/07/2013

- USB3 (tested on USB2 and got a speed of about 15MB but does not say much. My PC Always achieves much lower speeds than stated in reviews). - About 30% cheaper than local (assuming no custom taxes and VAT is due). - The connectors of the hard disk fit perfectly - The hard drive fits perfectly in the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAziona on 09/02/2013

I like the on/off button on the back: I am not yet sure whether this location for this button is a pro or a con. It has a fairly simple design but I could buy a cheaper one in my country (NL). The box included a CD rom, maybe for certain drivers but the device was recognised out of the box. The device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilar on 04/14/2013

Fast transfer, litte or no difference between this and eSATA docks with normal hard disks. Seems well built. No hickups, I have insert disks at least 1000 times into it. This docking supports 3TB disks, unlike others that support only up to 2TB. Power-off button hidden on the backside. I always turn ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections