DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Black (1*AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleonardols on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its just Plug-and-play, very light, ergonomic shape. Quickly answer to any movements. And the side buttons its really useful. Cons:Too much fragile, produce a noise. It says 1*AA battery, but the one that came to me needed 2*AAA batteries. OtherThoughts:The mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgor05 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Little, confortable to use, precise and has two velocities of the pointer. Fits in hand perfectly, and seems cofortable enough for a long use. It is precise when needed and fast when I want. Cons:As it was a resend for another product that came defective, it didn't came w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarilis on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good device and works properly, as described considering color, size and specifications. The USB plug that goes on the computer is really small and discrete. It has a buttom to switch on and off, which is really good to save battery while it's not in use Cons:Mak... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySmolynin on 06/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quality of the assembly the good. - Plastic matte, pleasant to the touch. - One battery. - Works in Win 7/XP - Side buttons work (page forward, back). - The battery holds long. - At non-use passes in a mode of power savings and it is disconnected. It is switched on by... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymingwah on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great mouse for its price. Packaging came in a bit damaged but mouse was ok. Mouse works fine, including the 2 side buttons. Scroll button is silent and works fine. I like the on-off switch and storage for the receiver. Interesting scroll lock button on the centre also. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYaniv1983 on 10/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just plug-and-play, no need for any driver settings etc. Cons:The mouse works only on a pad, not directly on any desks I tried.. OtherThoughts:I don't like those small mice that disappear in your hand. This mouse is great, just like any other regular-sized mou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNacho86 on 04/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. I've tried it with Windows XP and Linux Mint and it works out of the box 2. Usb adapter is very small and can be stored inside the mouse. 3. It even works across different rooms (4 mts aprox.) 4. Good size for pc working Cons:1. Price could be a little lower 2. Looks t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections