DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Black (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by yyogev on 11/01/2012

Pros: Cheap Easy to plug-and-play Small weight Cons: A little to small for my palm, better for my wife. Mouse eventually developed connectivity problem. In the beginning I was able to solve this by clicking it, later had to disconnect the adapter from the USB socket and reconnect it, then it stopped working altogether Two units both developed t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by udizam on 03/15/2012

Pros: - perfect function, just hook the USB dongle and you have the mouse working. - batteries last for months - turn-off switch, so you can save even more battery power when not in use. - comfortable in hand (not too small) - build quality - SUPER! Cons: - A little expensive. there are cheaper mice around now... - Rather fat (high-wise) so not... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AntonH on 05/12/2011

Pros: Nicely build laptop mouse. Reciever goes in battery compartment for easy traveling. Mouse is made of nicely glossy black plastic. Cons: Looks a bit like cheap plastic, but for this price i won't complain. The middel button was assembled wrong, it was constantly pressed. This was very easy fixt by opening the mouse and clicking it in the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted by marcoswgo on 09/22/2010

Pros: Good mouse. Easy to use, it's just plug and the computer recognize it. the build quality isn't the best, but its worth for the price. Bom mouse, fácil de usar, é só plugar e o computador já reconhece. A qualidade do material não é lá essas coisas, mas condiz com o preço. (Aqui no Brasil um igualzinh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LucianoCuiaba on 07/10/2010

Pros: - The construction is good, firm and well defined as is shown in the photos. - The button CPI which is at the top of the mouse works perfectly, increasing or decreasing the speed drag the mouse pointer. - The On / Off button that is beneath the mouse works well, and many times I've called and hung up without presenting problems. - Even if... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KonstantinRu on 07/04/2010

Pros: Very convenient. Good grip. The build quality is excellent. Automatic cut-off during prolonged idle. Miniature receiver is not protruding from the USB port. Works well on all surfaces. Cons: Switch off power supply is very small. This is inconvenient in its use. Otherwise, no cons. All excellent. OtherThoughts: Very good went to my Eee PC... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections