DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Black (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good

posted by LucianoCuiaba on 07/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- The construction is good, firm and well defined as is shown in the photos.

- The button CPI which is at the top of the mouse works perfectly, increasing or decreasing the speed drag the mouse pointer.

- The On / Off button that is beneath the mouse works well, and many times I've called and hung up without presenting problems.

- Even if you forget to turn off the mouse after a few minutes he does it automatically to save batteries.

- The USB device (do not know the name) that comes with the mouse is quite small, making it nearly impercepitível his presence.

- The mouse fits perfectly in my hands, my wife also has difficulties with its use, whereas women's hands are much smaller than those of men.

Cons:

- I could not identify anything that might be negative.

OtherThoughts:

- Do not expect much of a product priced so low, something similar here in Brazil does not leave for less than $ 20.00. I wish there was color options available, but it is relevant considering the price offered by DX. I have not had time to test the battery life, but I believe it is something within the permitted standard. Overall an excellent purchase, I am very happy and I will possibly buy one.

Bottomline:

Packing a little fragile.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections