This is an amassing motor speed control. I have replaced the brush DC motor with a Mystery Brushless Electric Motor SKU: 12829 this this controller is perfect. Most amassing is that the battery, controller and motor all remain cold after a flight. I still have figure out how to change the throttle setting as at half throttle the motor runs at full speed ... Read more
Really cheap and well built.
Works as expected with brushless motors for quadcopter I received wrong item, Cloud 30A, which has almost none programming options. DX should fix this i'm using 4 of this model on my quadcopter and i miss extra programming functions. You can update the firmware with RapidESC firmware from SimonK (at least it is listed on ... Read more
- Lightweight and ideal for small planes, helicopters, glades and quad-copters.
- - Very low price. - I don't have any.
- No smoke leak like mention in a review.Maybe you overdo it man :p
- Don't have options to program it, and this is a little annoying. - It looks like a solid ESC.
- You can use the banana connectors to make connections (sku. 12993... Read more
>> Very good price
>> Works well
>> Good programming options >> 'Leaks' smoke for first few uses
>> Confusing at first if running it from a micro-controller and not a receiver If it smokes for the first few uses, just place it behind the air outlet, which cools it enough to stop it from smoking. I think it's an issue with ... Read more
- Seems like a solid ESC (I have limited experience in this field) I received the "CLOUD 30A" version, which has less programming functions. Only battery and brake are available, not rotation direction (which I needed). I have ordered 3 more. I hope they are the "pentium" version being advertised. The "pentium" seems like ... Read more
Very Good product, works perfectly. I didnt have any motor that drawn 30A but it tested it to 10A and is working cool. No problems at all. Used with an Servo controller that I made on my FPGA board. There is not configuration manual, it works without it, but I needed to search it to see why wasnt the motor turning, only screaming. But it works fine.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.