DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery Speed Controller Pentium-30A for Brushless Motors (300/450 R/C Helicopters)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychappie07 on 07/31/2013

This is an amassing motor speed control. I have replaced the brush DC motor with a Mystery Brushless Electric Motor SKU: 12829 this this controller is perfect. Most amassing is that the battery, controller and motor all remain cold after a flight. I still have figure out how to change the throttle setting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbleitebr on 06/11/2013

Really cheap and well built. Works as expected with brushless motors for quadcopter I received wrong item, Cloud 30A, which has almost none programming options. DX should fix this i'm using 4 of this model on my quadcopter and i miss extra programming functions. You can update the firmware with RapidESC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 11/28/2012

- Lightweight and ideal for small planes, helicopters, glades and quad-copters. - - Very low price. - I don't have any. - No smoke leak like mention in a review.Maybe you overdo it man :p - Don't have options to program it, and this is a little annoying. - It looks like a solid ESC. - You can use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNedwos on 11/23/2012

>> Very good price >> Works well >> Good programming options >> 'Leaks' smoke for first few uses >> Confusing at first if running it from a micro-controller and not a receiver If it smokes for the first few uses, just place it behind the air outlet, which cools it enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrekr on 10/28/2011

- Seems like a solid ESC (I have limited experience in this field) I received the "CLOUD 30A" version, which has less programming functions. Only battery and brake are available, not rotation direction (which I needed). I have ordered 3 more. I hope they are the "pentium" version ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelenicskyers on 07/28/2010

Very Good product, works perfectly. I didnt have any motor that drawn 30A but it tested it to 10A and is working cool. No problems at all. Used with an Servo controller that I made on my FPGA board. There is not configuration manual, it works without it, but I needed to search it to see why wasnt the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections