DX » Community » Reviews » 850mAh 3.7V Replacement Lithium Battery with Tools for Ipod Video Models
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byborispavlovic on 11/26/2013

fixed the need of a new battery for an ipod classic video. it even comes a bit charged so the ipod starts immediately the tools to remove the battery are not of the best quality. they got broken after trying to follow the instructions from youtube you'll need some better tools. do not start replacing the battery before checking the videos on youtube ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVirou on 11/04/2013

I bought this battery to give a second chance at my old video iPod 30 gb that the battery does not work. I am really glad I could fix my iPod video. My kids can use it while I thought I should buy them a new one. It works really well. The tools are really cheap plastic and have not been very useful to me. And the case of my video iPod will not close ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytharro on 06/12/2013

the battery is well fitted in place, is lasting about 3 days in shuffle mode, tools greatly helped in opening the iPod. and is cheaper!! tools plastic wears out easily. buy even if your battery is holding up cargo, soon it will be worth having one to replace. best if you can open before and measure the size of the battery that already has not to buy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuanjorholm on 12/13/2012

It´s a cheap way to revive my dead iPod video 30 gb, the original battery stop working 2 years ago. This reaplacement works perfectly. Thicker, that´s the word. Once you´ve replaced the original battery with this, you cant close de iPod again, the thick it´s about twice the original, so it´s impossible to close. The tools included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomasdewit on 04/04/2011

Nice cheap solution to get your ipod video juiced up with a new battery life. Bought it for a 5th generation ipod video, opened the ipod, connected the battery, everything works fine...BUT...the battery is too thick for my model and the casing cant be closed. Dont buy it for an ipod video 5 gen 80 GB! The tools DONT work very well, the plastic is of ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byoscarblaser on 03/06/2011

My original battery had gone bad and would be completely empty within half a day. This one lasts me way longer than that. depending on usage up to 3 days, listening about 6 hours a day (on shuffle, not changing all the time) which is a lot better than I ever got with the original. I thought it was hard to install but that was merely because I had trouble ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzfoxfire on 04/23/2010

Cheap! Tools included and work well if only for a few uses. The replacement battery is slightly thicker than the original. Case will not close and i tried forcing it and now I have black spots on the upper portion of my screen from forcing it. I was removing layers to try and get the thin-ness I needed. I pulled off the 850mA label and found 680mA on ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections