DX » Community » Reviews » 850mAh 3.7V Replacement Lithium Battery with Tools for Ipod Video Models
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byborispavlovic on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:fixed the need of a new battery for an ipod classic video. it even comes a bit charged so the ipod starts immediately Cons:the tools to remove the battery are not of the best quality. they got broken after trying to follow the instructions from youtube OtherThoughts:you'l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytharro on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the battery is well fitted in place, is lasting about 3 days in shuffle mode, tools greatly helped in opening the iPod. and is cheaper!! Cons:tools plastic wears out easily. OtherThoughts:buy even if your battery is holding up cargo, soon it will be worth having one to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuanjorholm on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s a cheap way to revive my dead iPod video 30 gb, the original battery stop working 2 years ago. This reaplacement works perfectly. Cons:Thicker, that´s the word. Once you´ve replaced the original battery with this, you cant close de iPod again, the thic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomasdewit on 04/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice cheap solution to get your ipod video juiced up with a new battery life. Cons:Bought it for a 5th generation ipod video, opened the ipod, connected the battery, everything works fine...BUT...the battery is too thick for my model and the casing cant be closed. Dont bu... Read more

1 2
  • posted byoscarblaser on 03/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My original battery had gone bad and would be completely empty within half a day. This one lasts me way longer than that. depending on usage up to 3 days, listening about 6 hours a day (on shuffle, not changing all the time) which is a lot better than I ever g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzfoxfire on 04/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap! Tools included and work well if only for a few uses. Cons:The replacement battery is slightly thicker than the original. Case will not close and i tried forcing it and now I have black spots on the upper portion of my screen from forcing it. OtherThoughts... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections