DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8" Mini Bluetooth Handheld QWERTY Keyboard and Mouse Touchpad (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulianpas on 12/23/2013

* Good battery life * Full keyboard (although some key combos can be hard) * The laser is very powerful * The keyboard is backlit which is perfect for operating it in a dark room. * The keys are not very easy to hit because of their size and the fact that they are all together on a single sheet of rubber. * The touch pad sensitivity is a little too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipexnak on 07/28/2010

This keyboard has a great size, it's similar to an old-school blackberry but with the mouse pad instead of a screen. The size is perfect for a Media Center, and being a standard bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo it's just plug and play The keys make a click noise when you press it that reminds me of really cheap infra red remotes. Nevertheless, all of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykketchum on 06/07/2010

I don't know why others seem to wish it was able to be "untethered" but I bought it for the sole purpose to use as an unwired remote control for my media box//pc. It's bluetooth and I've gotten it to work well with my 1201N and lug it all around and within minutes and sporting presentations in high def strutting around with my magic qwerty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrimeEvilPro on 05/17/2010

Let's me relax in my recliner! I can type without having to use a bulky wireless K/B and mouse pad on my lap. Touch pad scroll zones are very nice! It's also Back-lit which can be disabled! Easily mappable for any HID application. For the price I really think it should have Bluetooth or at least IR. It's a shame this gem has to be tethered to a USB ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections