DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8" Mini Bluetooth Handheld QWERTY Keyboard and Mouse Touchpad (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulianpas on 12/23/2013

* Good battery life * Full keyboard (although some key combos can be hard) * The laser is very powerful * The keyboard is backlit which is perfect for operating it in a dark room. * The keys are not very easy to hit because of their size and the fact that they are all together on a single sheet of rubber.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipexnak on 07/28/2010

This keyboard has a great size, it's similar to an old-school blackberry but with the mouse pad instead of a screen. The size is perfect for a Media Center, and being a standard bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo it's just plug and play The keys make a click noise when you press it that reminds me of really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykketchum on 06/07/2010

I don't know why others seem to wish it was able to be "untethered" but I bought it for the sole purpose to use as an unwired remote control for my media box//pc. It's bluetooth and I've gotten it to work well with my 1201N and lug it all around and within minutes and sporting presentations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrimeEvilPro on 05/17/2010

Let's me relax in my recliner! I can type without having to use a bulky wireless K/B and mouse pad on my lap. Touch pad scroll zones are very nice! It's also Back-lit which can be disabled! Easily mappable for any HID application. For the price I really think it should have Bluetooth or at least IR. ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections