DX » Community » Reviews » Seagate 2.5" SATA Hard Drive with External USB 2.0 Enclosure (500GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/21/2013

A beautiful Sata external hard drive with 500GB capacity ideal for backups and copies of files, movies and songs. His speed is very good and its use is very easy. Ideal to take along with Notebook. I already have this product for over three years is far had no problems with it. I recommend buying a good case to guard it to carry. So you'll be safer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedek3 on 10/11/2012

- Price: it's about half the price of the best price I can get in my country - Case looks really good - It came with a little pocket to store it safely - Really 500GB disk, so good relationship in gb per dollar - Very slim - Not a Seagate disk, but a Hitachi one - Really hard to open the case - Case can get damaged quickly on a fall None, product works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkitoscba on 09/29/2011

-it's verylight weight -truly 500gb! -usb 2.0 -price is excelent -Very slim -looks awesome my laptop and computer detect the hhd fast with no problem, all the 500gb works and speed transfer is acceptable for usb 2.0. comes with doble USB. The chrome finishing is beautiful!! nothing to say, everything is fine it's an excelent product and very good price,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaduLeite on 09/18/2010

Gostei muito da case, tem dois leds, um indica a força e o outro o acesso ao HD. Ela é preta de um lado e inox do outro. É fixada com um parafuso e abre correndo a tampa prata. Já vem formatado no sistema NTFS em uma única partição. É idêntico ao sku 34363. A única diferença é o nome impresso na caixa externa (Seagate ou Samsung). xxxx I liked this ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byebahri on 08/18/2010

Price is fair. It is easy to use, usb cable included, 2 leds one for power and one for hd access (red color), good speed, no error on HD Enclosure on one side is nice and firm, on the other side by flexible thin plastic, which makes it vulnerable if not used with care. The HD Inside is not Seagate but Samsung. A test on HD shows this result: Samsung ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 08/17/2010

- Price. I got this 2.5" 500GB SATA HD plus an enclosure for less than half the price I would pay only on the hard drive (no enclosure) here in Brazil. - Finishing. The damn thing is beautiful. Chrome on back and black piano on front. Not that it matters this much on a hardware piece, but it sure looks fine and matches the equipment I bought this for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjames.debono on 03/30/2010

This is a great external hard disk drive: * very nice 500 GB capacity (about 465 GB avail) - comes NTSC formatted... this is good for me. * super slim line * ultra sexy! mirror finish and sleek black * comes with a little pull string pouch * comes with protective plastic over the case to protect it in transit (just those ones that you pull of straight ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections