DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Car MP4 Player + Full Range FM Transmitter with SD Slot
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good buy

posted by peacht on 04/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

For my car it was easy to fit. I used some fm transmitters and this had the best voice quality and had the less noise from all of them. Thats a good thing that this player has an equalizer with presets. 
    In the connector it has a fuse so dont be afraid about your car.
    If you connect the stuff with the attached usb cable your computer will automaticaly recognize it and you could put your files directly to it.

Cons:

The sd slot not deep enough so you could not put the whole card in it.
    Hard to put in the cigar lighter slot becouse of the design. Hard to grab and connect without breakeing it but not imposible.
    You couldnt operate it from usb power. In this mode you only could managind the files on it.
    The remote controller is ggod but work better in longer distances. If you could conect the device on a place that is behind something, os something covers it a bit than you could play a bit with the remote controller to use it, but its not a big problem for me.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

I thing if you dont want to buy a big dvd, mp3 etc player its a very good choice.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections