Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is well constructed and passes the confidence to use it. Choose the voltage you want and the plug and go! Plug it in making the ashtray of your car and get a power supply for various equipment. A great product for connecting notebooks which clients you work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRULO5 on 09/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use-Cheaper Good for trips by car for work or watch films Facil de usar, considerablemente economico. Perfecto para viajantes en auto tanto para trabajar como para divertirse Cons:Don´t work for HP notebooks (Last new series connectors) The pin is some fat th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiren on 01/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Ideal for exhaustive notebook users or work traveling - You can use multiple notebooks and have only one adapter - Selectable Voltage, so you can use almost any notebook - The cable is really looong, so you can pull it even to the backseats - Power cable is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDavidml93 on 04/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Can connect different types of notebooks, by changing the tip connector. - Can select the voltage depending of your notebook energy requisites. - More cheaper than other car notebook charger Cons:- It heats a little bit but its not too important. - The cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowingdevil on 07/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it looks fine. it works. i used it on my toshiba laptop and it worked right away. be sure to set the voltage to the right setting though, just to be safe. the price isnt really high but still. Cons:the cable is kinda short. you would probably have to buy a extension cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJopiede on 06/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It worked on my Benq Joybook, it was easy to take out the little connectors, After i got the right one, i ran to my car and plugged it in to the cigarette thing, and the led behind the Volt viewer began to light Green. After that i inserted the connector to my laptop and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalllx on 02/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Overall good build quality. - Does charge my 14` Acer Extensa 4220 laptop, which came with 65W power adapter. - Does charge Acer Aspire One netbook (original PSU has 30W) - Dont gets very hot while working - Costs twice as cheap as in local stores (that SKU is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystude55 on 08/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap - works Cons:I tried to use this on a Gateway Pentium 4 laptop. I kind of expected that it wouldn't power the laptop when powered on because it's such a power hog, but I tried it anyway because heck, it's about 1/5 the price of the cheapest product I could find... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBudget on 10/09/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight and runs cool with good ventilation slots. Well designed DC voltage selection switch prevents accidental movement. Cons:Does not have the plug to match my Dell laptop. OtherThoughts:It seems that there is another listing on DX for the same item. B... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysyworks on 10/02/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Power LED shows whether is it working. Selectable power supply [did not check to the original voltage] and interchangeable power adapters for different laptops. There is a fuse attached to prevent power surge. Cons:Interchangeable adapters quite stiff and difficult to f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections