The product is well constructed and passes the confidence to use it. Choose the voltage you want and the plug and go! Plug it in making the ashtray of your car and get a power supply for various equipment. A great product for connecting notebooks which clients you work with taxi. By the time I had no ... Read more
Easy to use-Cheaper Good for trips by car for work or watch films
Facil de usar, considerablemente economico. Perfecto para viajantes en auto tanto para trabajar como para divertirse Don´t work for HP notebooks (Last new series connectors) The pin is some fat than original connector
El connector ... Read more
- Ideal for exhaustive notebook users or work traveling
- You can use multiple notebooks and have only one adapter
- Selectable Voltage, so you can use almost any notebook
- The cable is really looong, so you can pull it even to the backseats
- Power cable is long also, you can just pop it inside the ... Read more
- Can connect different types of notebooks, by changing the tip connector.
- Can select the voltage depending of your notebook energy requisites.
- More cheaper than other car notebook charger - It heats a little bit but its not too important.
- The cable it's a little bit short of what i expected.
-... Read more
it looks fine. it works. i used it on my toshiba laptop and it worked right away. be sure to set the voltage to the right setting though, just to be safe. the price isnt really high but still. the cable is kinda short. you would probably have to buy a extension cable to reach the back seat. unless you ... Read more
It worked on my Benq Joybook, it was easy to take out the little connectors, After i got the right one, i ran to my car and plugged it in to the cigarette thing, and the led behind the Volt viewer began to light Green. After that i inserted the connector to my laptop and BAM! It worked. Cable little ... Read more
- Overall good build quality.
- Does charge my 14` Acer Extensa 4220 laptop, which came with 65W power adapter.
- Does charge Acer Aspire One netbook (original PSU has 30W)
- Dont gets very hot while working - Costs twice as cheap as in local stores (that SKU is branded "HAMA" in Russia) - ... Read more
- works I tried to use this on a Gateway Pentium 4 laptop. I kind of expected that it wouldn't power the laptop when powered on because it's such a power hog, but I tried it anyway because heck, it's about 1/5 the price of the cheapest product I could find with a power rating close to that of ... Read more
Light weight and runs cool with good ventilation slots. Well designed DC voltage selection switch prevents accidental movement. Does not have the plug to match my Dell laptop. It seems that there is another listing on DX for the same item. Just the thing to run your laptop in the car without bothering ... Read more
Power LED shows whether is it working. Selectable power supply [did not check to the original voltage] and interchangeable power adapters for different laptops. There is a fuse attached to prevent power surge. Interchangeable adapters quite stiff and difficult to fit it in. Don't know whether will it ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.