DX » Community » Reviews » Fiio E7 1.1" OLED USB DAC 3.5mm Earphone Volume Booster Power Amplifier (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by shiracld on 02/10/2012

Pros: - Excellent AMP/DAC for your laptop via a usb cable; monitor headphones; even IEMs - used on my Ultrasone HFI-580 for over 6 hours a day every day. - It docks with my Fiio E9 AMP Cons: - the provided 3.5mm jack is a bit smaller than my other jacks this make static noise when you walk/move; but it is ok when you make sure that nothing else... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by JensaH on 11/23/2011

Pros: Awesome sound! Perfect companion for anyone with a pair of heavy driven headphones. I love to use it with my AKG K701 and rarely use more then a 3:rd of the volume, and then it's LOUD. I'm pretty sure i hear more details then before. Cons: The LCD is quite useless, it's too bright. The menu leaves alot to wish, but you rarely go in there,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lucassssssss on 12/14/2010

Pros: I bought this to try and get cleaner sound out of an iMac I use at work, and it didnt fail to impress. using the iMac onboard sound with audiotechnica ATH-M50's there was a constant hiss you could hear in quite parts of songs. using the E7 via USB silence sounds silent. you cant tell if the headphones are plugged in the noise floor is so... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Karjanainen on 11/17/2010

Pros: Solid build quality, sleek looks, battery life, sound quality, bass boost function is handy for different types of headphones, versatility (mobile amp AND a DAC), two headphone jacks, accessories, price (it's really cheap when compared to competition), just about EVERYTHING. Cons: Seems to react poorly to multiple audio sources: YouTube,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sinkf on 10/04/2010

Pros: this is a great Headphones amp !! I wanted to upgrade my E5 and this a definite upgrade at an amazing price. the sound is much better (good soundstage, great separation between the instruments) , the screen is sweet, all the settings are very useful and it's not heavy or too big when you compare it to other headphones amps. as a DAC it wo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections