DX » Community » Reviews » Fiio E7 1.1" OLED USB DAC 3.5mm Earphone Volume Booster Power Amplifier (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshiracld on 02/10/2012

- Excellent AMP/DAC for your laptop via a usb cable; monitor headphones; even IEMs - used on my Ultrasone HFI-580 for over 6 hours a day every day. - It docks with my Fiio E9 AMP - the provided 3.5mm jack is a bit smaller than my other jacks this make static noise when you walk/move; but it is ok when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJensaH on 11/23/2011

Awesome sound! Perfect companion for anyone with a pair of heavy driven headphones. I love to use it with my AKG K701 and rarely use more then a 3:rd of the volume, and then it's LOUD. I'm pretty sure i hear more details then before. The LCD is quite useless, it's too bright. The menu leaves alot to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucassssssss on 12/14/2010

I bought this to try and get cleaner sound out of an iMac I use at work, and it didnt fail to impress. using the iMac onboard sound with audiotechnica ATH-M50's there was a constant hiss you could hear in quite parts of songs. using the E7 via USB silence sounds silent. you cant tell if the headphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarjanainen on 11/17/2010

Solid build quality, sleek looks, battery life, sound quality, bass boost function is handy for different types of headphones, versatility (mobile amp AND a DAC), two headphone jacks, accessories, price (it's really cheap when compared to competition), just about EVERYTHING. Seems to react poorly to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinkf on 10/04/2010

this is a great Headphones amp !! I wanted to upgrade my E5 and this a definite upgrade at an amazing price. the sound is much better (good soundstage, great separation between the instruments) , the screen is sweet, all the settings are very useful and it's not heavy or too big when you compare it to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections