Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliammat on 07/07/2014

Very small GPS Data Logger. I bought to my ipod touch to use with BT - after use RoqyBluetooth . The battery is enough for many hours. I use it all the time. Connect to USB as weel and to Bluetooth also. You can use it with laptop computer. some trouble getting it to work under windows 7 but somehow ... Read more

0 0 0

Very small GPS Data Logger. I bought to my ipod touch to use with BT - after use RoqyBluetooth . The battery is enough for many hours. I use it all the time. Connect to USB as weel and to Bluetooth also. You can use it with laptop computer. some trouble getting it to work under windows 7 but somehow ... Read more

0 0 0

Very small GPS Data Logger. I bought to my ipod touch to use with BT - after use RoqyBluetooth . The battery is enough for many hours. I use it all the time. Connect to USB as weel and to Bluetooth also. You can use it with laptop computer. *some trouble getting it to work under windows 7 but somehow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydigopenumbra on 09/09/2011

Works perfect with 4th Generation iPod touch and any GPS App. Maps also works with the n97 Quick to connect with satellites Lightweight, easy to carry Good battery life discrete Funciona perfeito com iPod touch 4th Geração e qualquer App GPS. Funciona também com o Maps do n97 Rápido ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGabey005 on 07/11/2011

I'been using it for a month already on my iPod touch and allows me to use all apps related with GPS functions. Has strong signal, always use it in my pocket while carrying my iPhone and works like a charm. Im really happy with it. Battery lasts just a couple hours and take a little long to charge but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFarmerKZ on 06/24/2011

Very simple and convenient in usage. If you need to do regularly tracks of your travelings I recommend to buy. An operating time of the battery before charging approximately 14 hours. Memory for approximately 170000 points of a track (coordinate, height, an amount of satelites). It is impossible to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHairyDrumroll on 06/01/2011

Easy to use, more accurate than a similar but more expensive device from a different manufacturer (when compared side-by-side), reasonable battery life and reasonable on board storage space for path logging. Feels a bit flimsy when compared to more expensive alternates, currently out of stock (1 June ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykr00b on 05/19/2011

- Nice design (the GPS is small and you can put it in your bag when you travel) - Easy-to-use - Good support from Holux (drivers up-to-date) for Windows users - High battery (up-to 12hours if you set 1 fix each 3s and not the 1fix each 1s by default) - no Mac app avaible on the CD (see Other Thoughts)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySharon70 on 12/30/2010

Very small GPS Data Logger. I bought to my ipod touch to use with BT - after use RoqyBluetooth . The battery is enough for many hours. I use it all the time. Connect to USB as weel and to Bluetooth also. You can use it with laptop computer. must expose to the sky. take 30 second to detect by the ipod ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygozertje on 03/28/2010

* it's a beautiful small device that does what it's build for: logging your location. * cheap compared to prices here in the Netherlands for the same product. (difference around 40 USD) * no charger needed. it can be charged with the usb cable *some trouble getting it to work under windows 7 but somehow ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections