DX » Community » Reviews » SAMSUNG AP04214-UV Compatible Replacement AC Power Supply
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglsoledade on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good charger. Works fine with Samsung RV415 series. It is not too heavy. It has a LED to show that it is working. Connector fits very well. It has SAMSUNG logo and instructions in english, spanish, chinese and portuguese. Cons:Does not come with AC cord. You sho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byemerchante on 10/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Incredible. Normal working for a fraction of the normal price. Looks a real samsung part. Cons:None. I dont know if it has a very long life of if it can break your computed. By the moment, everything is perfect. The only problem, is touching the materials. Its... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytmackinder on 05/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:None. Unfortunately this is the wrong item for AP0412-UV compatibility. Because I can't use I can't talk about the use of this item. It does look sturdy and high quality. But that's the best I can say. Cons:This is not AP0412-UV Compatible. The AP0412-UV is 14V... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections