DX » Community » Reviews » SAMSUNG AP04214-UV Compatible Replacement AC Power Supply
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemerchante on 11/29/2013

Great price. It works for 12 months I am owner of three of these chargers. If they are new, they work perfectly. The materials are worse than the original, the cable seems bad, and the connector doesn't fit perfectly, but it works! and only by the 1/10 price of the original charger. The problem is that all of them broke 12 months after starting to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglsoledade on 11/15/2012

Good charger. Works fine with Samsung RV415 series. It is not too heavy. It has a LED to show that it is working. Connector fits very well. It has SAMSUNG logo and instructions in english, spanish, chinese and portuguese. Does not come with AC cord. You should buy a compatible one. It is bigger than the original charger from Samsung, but it has a bigger ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byemerchante on 10/15/2010

Incredible. Normal working for a fraction of the normal price. Looks a real samsung part. None. I dont know if it has a very long life of if it can break your computed. By the moment, everything is perfect. The only problem, is touching the materials. Its not a very good plastic, but not so bad; just enough :) In Spain, a power supply like this, costs ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytmackinder on 05/20/2010

None. Unfortunately this is the wrong item for AP0412-UV compatibility. Because I can't use I can't talk about the use of this item. It does look sturdy and high quality. But that's the best I can say. This is not AP0412-UV Compatible. The AP0412-UV is 14V 3.0A and this is 19V. Very disappointing. The quality of the item is fine. Looks sturdy and would ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections