DX » Community » Reviews » DELL PA-1900-02D Compatible Replacement AC Power Supply
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypeskito on 08/19/2013

The price is ridiculously low and the shipping is free. The adapter does the job perfectly for my XPS M1330. The adapter is a bit lighter than stock and seems a bit cheaper. The cord is a bit shorter than the one on the stock adapter. I recommend this adapter. It is much cheaper than the original one. Ok quality is a bit lower but it's alright for the ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycapto602 on 06/14/2013

Works on my laptop, without any problems. Seems hard Low prize (in the shop where i bought my computer asked me for 25 Euros!!!) Excellent replacement for the original charger for my notebook.. Nothing I can think of . If your PS is broken dont bother looking around just buy this one it works like a charm. Also its handy to have as a backup if something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by110491 on 01/16/2013

I loved that thing, just what I was looking for, pleased price and quality. Working properly and smoothly. Does not overheat with prolonged use as negative I can name only a length of wire. I would like it to be dlinshe as outlet is not always located next to the laptop. but everything else is good, I am satisfied for those who need this device - it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavoucb on 05/08/2012

The Price is really good compared with the original ad adapter. The equipment housing is very good, identical to other dell ac adapter. The quality of the product is realy good. Don´t came with power cable, a bit heavy compared with my old one. The rubber thing that holds everything together is not available also, this is helpfull to keep the cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiefiol on 05/08/2012

It works and the price is cheap. The plug in hole is not exactly the same as the original cable, but with some pressure it fits It gets very hot with the use Some times it does not charge, but the problem could be the battery. trying again (plug - unplug) make it work the quality is not very good. After dropping it a few times, is almost dis-assembled ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl3uhan on 11/09/2010

Excellent replacement for the original charger for my notebook. The material of good quality (4 / 5). The price is more than exlentente. The only cons are: First, we need a extra cable from the transformer to supply power Second, the cable between the transformer and the notebook is very short (Aprox.100cm) compared with the original (approx 185cm).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBredeBSP on 04/20/2010

It is cheap, lightweight, works with dell Studio 1575 and with dell Studio 13, it has the annoying blue light on the dell, however has a green LED. The notebook connector fit really good, without the end blue light The WORST purchase made, this garbage sounds when you connect it seems to have connection problems at home, the plate transformer sounds ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections