DX » Community » Reviews » 2-CH Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle with USB Port
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydany1969 on 05/21/2014

The first unite I've purchased was lost, but DX delivered it sending again for free. The device is nice with a good sound. The device has no speaker protection relay. It is good to be with as low as possible volume when powered up. The balance control is responding in a opposite way. It is good to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZden on 08/16/2013

I am very satisfied with the sound quality (though I am not an expert in this field). It is very light - though it is not important, I like it. "Audio in - MP3" fortunately should be labeled "Line in" - that's what I need. Quite unsurprisingly, WAV and OGG work fine, a microphone should work, too. The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymantvee96 on 07/03/2013

It is very nice amplifier. Lights around volume button are beutiful. It has bass, tremble and balance buttons which is also very good. With good power source and speakers it is amazing amplifier for good price. It even works not bad when i connect 4 speakers. However if you connect 4 speakers sound quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• MD
    posted byfantasy358 on 06/24/2013

?????????, ??????, ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ? ???????, ?? 18 ????. ???? ?? ??????????? Small, light, order came very quickly to Moldova for 18 days. not yet used ? ?????? ??? ????????? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ????, ????? ?? ????? ?? 12? ????? and now someone tell me where to get power for him, whether ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJunkMeister on 02/18/2013

This is an excellent amplifier. It is most likely a class D amp with excellent specs. It requires a good stiff power supply as does any amp for best results. Of course the quality of the speakers plays a big part too. I am running it from a 12 volt battery supply that can supply 250 amps at 12 volts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfuzz2050 on 12/11/2012

If you need to drive some speakers and don't want to spend a lot of money, this amp will do wonders. Try to find something like this for less than a hundred dollars. It doesn't sound quite as nice as a more expensive amp will, and is only two channels, but for speakers in your garage, kitchen, or bedroom,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBorju on 07/14/2012

It is cheap and powerfull enough to drive 2 speakers. It also has an USB port to charge any device, from a mobile phone to a mp3 player. It also has RCA and 3.5mm jack inputs. It reaches a very high volume The Led Light that is continuing changing colour is a bit anoying, But you can block it with anything.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemo22 on 09/07/2011

Very low price. Ability to adjust bass and treble. Pleasant appearance. Very easy to use. uses 12v Sound is loud and good at adjusting net! High power output for its size and price! Works well with auto acoustics Well, conveniently located USB charging. For me the cons of it do not! Very low power consumption ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynirfxar on 08/02/2011

Cheap product, does what it say it does. Connect to 12V, speakers and to any sound input and it will work perfect. Build quality looks ok. Sound quality is bad. I did not expect more in this price - but it is important to know before buying it. Also it is 10W device - which is very low. You will need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandomm00 on 06/23/2011

A very good amplifier. I test it with an AC/DC power suply of 12V - 3A from a HDD external, 2 speakers Aiwa 30W-6 Ohms and a mp3 connected with a 3,5mm jack M-M. Music in test: Electronic music and Heavy music. With the Amp at maximum volumen and the mp3 at 3/4 of maximum volumen it works perfect, without ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections