DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidrsoares on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it says. easy to use. Easy to manager. but my sound has improved a lot of power, compared to what it was. the more, I recommend the purchase. but do not expect much of a thing of U $ 10.00. Cons:nothing. about the function, but did not like the blue and red... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycjrockstarcj on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this sounds like 5 times better than I had expected while reading the other reviews Cons:I personally do not like the light on the volume knob. another thing is whats up with the rca ports not being red and white? is that different around the world? I really o... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybob80 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:> attachtable to 12 volt battery. > good response to volume, treble and bass switches. > powerful enough to fill the room with music > very small and lightweight > the bass is very good > fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days) Cons:> small lightri... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPatrik9308 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Kis mérete miatt bárhol elfér, a házán található furatok segítségével akárhová lehet akár rögzíteni is. Cons:Miután megjött az ic-k hutését ujjra kellet pasztázni... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamn on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Solution for home amplification purpose like lineout from TV, Mobile & MP3 Players, good response of Bass & Treble knobs, Compact & Portable with Line-in facility. Cons:Doesn't come with power adapter, LED around volume knob is a distractor and finally... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byTimo_Pyro on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the build quality is ok, it is easy to use if you know what you are doing. the amp is quite powerful and is very useful if want to use it in car and hook up to a microphone and some speaker and scare people or something similar. Cons:the quality of the sound i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadriandrummond on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:unit was easy to use (made my own adapter) work great amp for my out door speaker i have opened and look inside seams to be a bit cheaply build but once again you get what you pay for Cons:unit works well for it price could be useful to have the power adapter... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrs0ger on 03/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The item is a low cost amp I'm ordering a new one because my old one came broken -the old ones still works fine however I would prefer to have better sound quality(mine currently only has one channel and has a fuzz as past 30% volume)-I use mine mounts to my d... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyesilyapraklar on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap. High voice out. Bass and treble settings are successful. It's ideal for beginning.. Cons:It has got problem of ground noise. The music is annoying when it's playing lower voice. When you turn the voice from the amplifier you can not stand it. (If I try on the compu... Read more

2 2
  • posted byalgspd on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Easy to make it start working. Maybe good quality for a car or a motorcycle but not that good for indoor usage. Cons:Sound quality is not very good. Power adaptor is not included and it is expensive, I used a sku 15995. I opened it and case is not connect... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections