DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno Good value Nice sound Good amp
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydogzao on 08/16/2016

Good quality product, with optimal functionality. Easy to use , simple connectors for wiring

Impression:Muy bueno,Good value;

0 1 4

• posted bystillwell on 08/11/2016

Pros: Small, cheap, relatively nice looking, has a very low power consumption. Cons: Not the best sound quality on high volume, blinking knob LED is annoying and useless. Other thoughts: Not anywhere near 100W. I'd say it's most likely a 2x8W. Don't expect this to play insanly loud. Comes without... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byLjube on 07/19/2016

Pros: small, compacct, for car, motorcycle or home use, nice tuning for bass and for treble, low heating Cons: could've had power adapter for home use. This way I am using my old power adapter from my router. Overall: If you need amp, buy this one. If it is for home use, look for power adapter to... Read more

Impression:Nice sound,Good amp;

0 1 1

• posted bypesebe on 12/18/2014

Pros: Compacto, potente y muy sencillo. Cons: La calidad deja que desear, pero hace muy bien su papel para escuchar musica o el sonido de un video, decentemente. Por el precio y el tamaño, hace muy bien su papel. Funciona muy bien con un transformador de 12v 2A (24W).

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 1 0

• posted bymegajumper on 01/24/2014

This amp is far from 100W it was peaking att 57 watts when i measured it and it was about 18 watts rms. I used built it in to my computer so that i can power my dali concept 1 speakers when i´m not at home, it works good for 13 $ For the price i don´t see any cons that isn´t in the... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytanteemmaladen on 11/14/2013

Swiss Review: Simple and good, not HiFi, but good enough to use than the small amplifier. Happy for it has Jack and Chinch entrys. Buzzing when poor grounded. Clipping hapens at 80% Level. No Power Supply delivered with it. 3.5mm Jack is nice. And Bluetooth would be nice. Blooetoth makes better.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydavidrsoares on 10/23/2013

It does what it says. easy to use. Easy to manager. but my sound has improved a lot of power, compared to what it was. the more, I recommend the purchase. but do not expect much of a thing of U $ 10.00. nothing. about the function, but did not like the blue and red lights are flashing all the be... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bycjrockstarcj on 06/30/2013

this sounds like 5 times better than I had expected while reading the other reviews I personally do not like the light on the volume knob. another thing is whats up with the rca ports not being red and white? is that different around the world? I really only put that stuff because I cant really I... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bybob80 on 06/25/2013

> attachtable to 12 volt battery. > good response to volume, treble and bass switches. > powerful enough to fill the room with music > very small and lightweight > the bass is very good > fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days) > small lightring around the volume button to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPatrik9308 on 06/17/2013

Kis mérete miatt bárhol elfér, a házán található furatok segítségével akárhová lehet akár rögzíteni is. Miután megjött az ic-k hutését ujjra kellet pasztázni mert a gyári be volt csak jó... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere