DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymegajumper on 01/24/2014

This amp is far from 100W it was peaking att 57 watts when i measured it and it was about 18 watts rms. I used built it in to my computer so that i can power my dali concept 1 speakers when i´m not at home, it works good for 13 $ For the price i don´t see any cons that isn´t in the description of the procuct such as there isn´t an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytanteemmaladen on 11/14/2013

Swiss Review: Simple and good, not HiFi, but good enough to use than the small amplifier. Happy for it has Jack and Chinch entrys. Buzzing when poor grounded. Clipping hapens at 80% Level. No Power Supply delivered with it. 3.5mm Jack is nice. And Bluetooth would be nice. Blooetoth makes averything better. Cool Part do do a small portable speacker. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidrsoares on 10/23/2013

It does what it says. easy to use. Easy to manager. but my sound has improved a lot of power, compared to what it was. the more, I recommend the purchase. but do not expect much of a thing of U $ 10.00. nothing. about the function, but did not like the blue and red lights are flashing all the time. there should be a button to turn off the lights. and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycjrockstarcj on 06/30/2013

this sounds like 5 times better than I had expected while reading the other reviews I personally do not like the light on the volume knob. another thing is whats up with the rca ports not being red and white? is that different around the world? I really only put that stuff because I cant really find any real cons the reason I do not like the light is ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybob80 on 06/25/2013

> attachtable to 12 volt battery. > good response to volume, treble and bass switches. > powerful enough to fill the room with music > very small and lightweight > the bass is very good > fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days) > small lightring around the volume button that switches continiously from blue to red > You may ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPatrik9308 on 06/17/2013

Kis mérete miatt bárhol elfér, a házán található furatok segítségével akárhová lehet akár rögzíteni is. Miután megjött az ic-k hutését ujjra kellet pasztázni mert a gyári be volt száradva. Tápcsatlakozó csak egyfajta. tápcsatalkoz&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamn on 03/21/2013

Cheap Solution for home amplification purpose like lineout from TV, Mobile & MP3 Players, good response of Bass & Treble knobs, Compact & Portable with Line-in facility. Doesn't come with power adapter, LED around volume knob is a distractor and finally the build looks cheap but worth for the money you pay. Powered my old speakers which ... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byTimo_Pyro on 12/23/2012

the build quality is ok, it is easy to use if you know what you are doing. the amp is quite powerful and is very useful if want to use it in car and hook up to a microphone and some speaker and scare people or something similar. the quality of the sound is actually quite bad but it's good enough for the price. i would not use it to listen to music, ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadriandrummond on 10/02/2012

unit was easy to use (made my own adapter) work great amp for my out door speaker i have opened and look inside seams to be a bit cheaply build but once again you get what you pay for unit works well for it price could be useful to have the power adapter but you can get one (sku 15995 ) would be good if it came with the power adaptor good amp for its ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrs0ger on 03/13/2012

The item is a low cost amp I'm ordering a new one because my old one came broken -the old ones still works fine however I would prefer to have better sound quality(mine currently only has one channel and has a fuzz as past 30% volume)-I use mine mounts to my desk as a sound system worth every penny! Cons 1 build quality sucks 2 mine came broken 3 you ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections