DX » Community » Reviews » Frequency Spectrum Apparatus Treatment for Mosquito/Bug Bites (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysunitm on 10/26/2012

The built quality is good. Very big though (seems small in the photo). Does the job pretty well. The itching really stops. It uses 4*AAA cells; product description mentions it as 2*AAA cells. It gives out some heat when touched on to the affected area (this does the job of eliminating the itching effect). None that need an outright mention, just that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydonaldsneffe on 08/26/2012

Very cheap price, works quite well, easy to handle. Takes quite a lot of time for heating up. Quite hard to remove the cap of the battery-case. You will need 4 AAA batteries to use it, not 2 as seen in the item description. No complaint - for this price the item is very ok. You will have to let it heat up for maybe a minute before usage, then put it ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byatwazin on 08/21/2012

It worked for me. All the insects bites that I get are gone when I use this product. It keeps the biten area a little heated, stopping the itchness. All you need to do is turn on the product and keep it near the biten area for some seconds (I use 30~45 seconds) and magically, the job is done! No cons at all... It works with USB too, so you don't need ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections