Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanrus57 on 03/26/2011

"As seen on TV", just as the box says. And it is a lot cheaper than the same "Slap chop" advertised elsewhere. It's all true - one can "Dice, chop and mince in seconds" - but not for a long time, I suppose. The build quality is not OK. The bad easy-cracking plastic is already mentioned, but there are much more falls. The chopper seems to be usable "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNekomancerr on 05/15/2010

Decent price Lots of applications Comes apart so its easy to clean Came very quickly. Easy to use, just like the advertisement. comes with a graty as well which is good. Box was in poor condition, had been sticky taped together and barely stayed intact. No instructions, not even pictures to show how to use it. No instructions on how to take it apart ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuset on 04/14/2010

* It does work (surprisingly) * Ever since i gave it to my wife, she uses it a lot * Does the onions without crying any more (lol) * The build quality is mediocre at the very least * The plastic is made of that old hard plastic that cracks easily * No manual * On the box it says 2 years warrany (look inside box for details) - guess what, there is nothing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections