Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanrus57 on 03/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:"As seen on TV", just as the box says. And it is a lot cheaper than the same "Slap chop" advertised elsewhere. It's all true - one can "Dice, chop and mince in seconds" - but not for a long time, I suppose. Cons:The build quality is not OK. The bad easy-cracking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNekomancerr on 05/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Decent price Lots of applications Comes apart so its easy to clean Came very quickly. Easy to use, just like the advertisement. comes with a graty as well which is good. Cons:Box was in poor condition, had been sticky taped together and barely stayed intact. No instructio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuset on 04/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* It does work (surprisingly) * Ever since i gave it to my wife, she uses it a lot * Does the onions without crying any more (lol) Cons:* The build quality is mediocre at the very least * The plastic is made of that old hard plastic that cracks easily * No man... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections