Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysimona2 on 05/15/2014

Clip-on mechanism absloutely perfect. This is my third multiple order of the product ... now I have it in several loactions around the office and home. The clamp is extremely sturdy and hugs the desk securely. - USB cable is a bit short - Not too sure what the extra hole above the mini USB slot on the side is for. Does anyone know? - I had a few devices ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaryWolf on 08/29/2013

All 7 ports work well. Desk clamp is very strong and comes in handy. 5 out of 7 ports can be oriented, which is very convenient since it's most likely under your desk. The cable required to connect it with your PC is a standard Mini USB port, so any cheap cable (that you probably have lying around) works as a replacement (in the event that you lose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredddot on 06/26/2013

- Looks good and works fine. I really like the colors. - It is compatible with Mac computers. - It's plug and play so no need for drivers. - It has a good grip when clipped onto the desktop. - The seven ports are really useful, especially for a macbook that comes only with two usb ports. - It does not work with some peripherals (it does not work with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylolillo85 on 02/19/2013

Este concentrador de USB esta genial y es ideal para cuando trabajas y tienes con varios USB a la vez debido a como esta distribuido. Un valor añadido que tiene este dispositivo es que puede estar sujeto en la mesa lo que evita tener un elemento que estorbe. This USB hub is great and is ideal for when you work and have several USB at a time due ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogereidt on 11/28/2012

Light, discrete, simple to use. The body material seems honest; you can move 5 entryes to get the best position. A red led indicate that the dispositive is on. The lengh of the cable that cames whit is enought to make the conection. The unit have two curved supports to stabilize in a plan area or attach in same way. So far, so good! There's no issues ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylepoci on 11/28/2012

7 USB ports instead of the classic 4 or 5. Colorful and easy to place. You can either clip it to the desk or place it standing on it. I don't really like the red activity light, but that's not really important as long as it works fine. This is exactly the HUB I was looking for: cheap and useful. This is a good solution if you have lots of devices connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGleshlich on 03/11/2011

Is extremely tidy and colourful. Brings a bit of life to my desk. Cheap, 7 PORTS!!! and de clutters my desk. Better than any other USB ive seen. EXTREMELY cool. !@#$%^&*(). Awesome... None really,other than the clip. kinda confusing...? Strong and very sturdy clip so hard to clip onto desk. Ports are a little loose Money well spent. Kind of didnt need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysouperman on 04/28/2010

Declutters my desk by a lot. Works as expected. Much cheaper than other hubs with greater than 4 ports attached. Activity light is very bright--I recommend covering it with electrical tape. The included USB cable is very short. I can see power problems if you are attempting to run 7 high-power devices at once--an optional dc power cord would have been ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections