Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysimona2 on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Clip-on mechanism absloutely perfect. This is my third multiple order of the product ... now I have it in several loactions around the office and home. The clamp is extremely sturdy and hugs the desk securely. Cons:- USB cable is a bit short - Not too sure what the extr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaryWolf on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All 7 ports work well. Desk clamp is very strong and comes in handy. 5 out of 7 ports can be oriented, which is very convenient since it's most likely under your desk. The cable required to connect it with your PC is a standard Mini USB port, so any cheap cable (that yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredddot on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Looks good and works fine. I really like the colors. - It is compatible with Mac computers. - It's plug and play so no need for drivers. - It has a good grip when clipped onto the desktop. - The seven ports are really useful, especially for a macbook that comes only wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylolillo85 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Este concentrador de USB esta genial y es ideal para cuando trabajas y tienes con varios USB a la vez debido a como esta distribuido. Un valor añadido que tiene este dispositivo es que puede estar sujeto en la mesa lo que evita tener un elemento que estor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogereidt on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light, discrete, simple to use. The body material seems honest; you can move 5 entryes to get the best position. A red led indicate that the dispositive is on. The lengh of the cable that cames whit is enought to make the conection. The unit have two curved supp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylepoci on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:7 USB ports instead of the classic 4 or 5. Colorful and easy to place. You can either clip it to the desk or place it standing on it. Cons:I don't really like the red activity light, but that's not really important as long as it works fine. OtherThoughts:This is exactly t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGleshlich on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is extremely tidy and colourful. Brings a bit of life to my desk. Cheap, 7 PORTS!!! and de clutters my desk. Better than any other USB ive seen. EXTREMELY cool. !@#$%^&*(). Awesome... Cons:None really,other than the clip. kinda confusing...? Strong and very sturdy clip... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysouperman on 04/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Declutters my desk by a lot. Works as expected. Much cheaper than other hubs with greater than 4 ports attached. Cons:Activity light is very bright--I recommend covering it with electrical tape. The included USB cable is very short. I can see power problems if y... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections