DX » Community » Reviews » Racer Car Style USB Optical Mouse with LED Decorations
  • 5 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitalogar6 on 08/22/2012

-good price, not so expensive. -works good, i use it every day for many hours and it still working. -funny mouse. -easy to use. -great quality related to its price. -long cable. -maybe the lights become annoying to other people around you, but you can cover it with some black tape or open it and disconnect the lights. -the long cable could become annoying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/30/2012

Computer mouse in red in the form of cars. In the field lights are LEDs, which when connected via usb glow neon colors. For children looks very nice. Of the functions are working double-click, right click, left-click, scrolling skrul, pressing skrul. The cord is not thin and flexible. Cons not found! To my surprise, this computer mouse was very comfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/16/2012

Computer mouse in red in the form of cars. In the field lights are LEDs, which when connected via usb glow neon colors. For children looks very nice. Of the functions are working double-click, right click, left-click, scrolling skrul, pressing skrul. The cord is not thin and flexible. Cons not found! To my surprise, this computer mouse was very comfortable ... Read more

Racer Car Style USB Optical Mouse Red Car Mouse Red Car Mouse Racer Car Style USB Optical Mouse with LED Decorations
    0 0
  • posted byaichi on 11/07/2011

I love this ! All my friends are like WHOA when they see it, wonderful lights, so decorative. easy, just plug in and your done, very good ! recommended bro If youre looking for a gaming mouse, this isn't recommended. although it is gamer-ble If you're not a decorative person and dont like so many lights etc then dont get it otherwise some blue front ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlthetrainer on 11/02/2010

Very attractive and fun looking Reasonable price As easy as ABC's Love the LED head lights The cord is a bit twisty The headlights can be annoying to someone who sits directly in front of you No other major cons at this point I love it! My 8-year-old son loves the car shape and the LED headlights; he thinks it's awesome! I have this mouse for 5 months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoppingsv on 09/21/2010

It's a very nice mouse! I bought it for a friend of mine and now everybody is asking me to get one too because it's a hard-to-find mouse around here! Now I need a few more to 4 friends and my wife! The rear lights turn on when you move it! It's kinda cool! The feeling of the mouse is a little cheap, but does the job! I'm a afraid about how much time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylushus on 03/26/2010

This is so cute and cool , excellent price too. The first person I showed it to asked where they could get one & was amazed when I told them what it cost, where it came from & how fast it arrived. 4-5 days to arrive in New Zealand. Considering we live in a small village & can't get any where near a computer shop except for when we go shopping every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunkoh on 01/07/2010

1. The thing is cheap. 2. It looks kinda cool. The paint has this shiny metallic look. There are no logos on the mouse either. 3. It works well. 4. It works. 5. It sits quite nicely in the palm. 1. The lights are quite bright. The lights also shine both forwards and backwards. If you have someone in front of you, the mouse may prove quite irritating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzscaasasd on 08/30/2009

It has awesome blue lights that attracts people. The car looks great, really cool. So the combination of laser red light and blue lights is really nice. The cable is really good and in high quality. Shipping is fast and safe. You have to adjust to the buttons awhile, but it's still fine. Didn't know if this is a con or a pro, I think that there are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byioioio on 06/26/2009

I really love it and everybody asks about it in the office. It definitely gets noticed when all the lights are on and puts a touch of colour on my desk. It worked fine at first then the scrolling wheel got stuck in the "body" of the car and I was about to put back my previous sad black mouse. Fortunately after some time the wheel was perfect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections