DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyaronzik on 11/30/2013

works great with xmbc easy to use very easy to install buttons in the right size color is nice middle button - where do i config it ? material seem cheap ok button is hard to press and feel likes it is not going to work soon doesnt work good with other apps excepts xmbc some buttons are useless worth the price receiver is small and doesn't take a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

The remote sends keyboard presses to the usb which make it easy to configure. No drivers needed on every operating system. Very easy to use. Looks and functions very similar to the MCE Remote. There's too many buttons you're never going to use, at least not with the programs I use. No batteries included but for this price I think it's really not a con!... Read more

front view with usb receiver
    0 0
  • posted byarahal on 03/19/2013

- Good plastic quality. - The mouse control work really well. - Any computer recognize the device. - The wireless functionality have a good distance range and angle. - Good size. - Really easy to use and find the button in the darkness. - Could have more buttons like "windows button", "TAB", "directional arrows", "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byggasca on 12/07/2012

Built well. Not top of the line but feels solid. Has an WMC button to launch WMC Has mouse pad that can be used as directional keys. This saves Space. Slightly over priced for the quality of build but not greatly. If this remote was $10 it would be well worth it. As it is remotes for an extra $2 can be found that are built much nicer. The mouse pad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmydude on 01/04/2012

The remote work great with window 7, is a great product, when the power button on the remote is push it shut off the whole systerm with i like. other remote i have in the pass, only put my system in to sleep, doent shut it off the build Quality is not the best it feel not as solid as normal TV remote, but it get a job done. i find the mouse on the remote ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlezava on 12/20/2010

English: Works great, good angle of operation, can be used with other software than "windows media center" Español: Funciona bien, tiene muy buen angulo de operacion, se puede usar con otros soft que no sean "windows media center". English: Mouse control is a bit difficult to use for precission. Español: El control del mouse es un poco dificultoso para ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections