DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 25 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by SmasherDK on 06/14/2014

Pros: Very nice remote control, good buttons, long range IR receiver. You don't have to point directly at the receiver. Good quality product. Perfect for my Intel NUC XBMC mediacenter. Cons: Haven't found any yet.. seems like a quality remote, with decent buttons :) OtherThoughts: Don't think you will find a better remote at this price, in any... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by sbosnjak on 11/10/2013

Pros: I've just got second one for my bedroom. This thing just works, plug and play and use it within seconds. It has two modes (change the mode with blue button) where you can use arrows to control the mouse or use them as arrow keys. There is no need to point remote towards receiver, it works whatever direction is pointed at. It's light but d... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Jonatanesram on 06/20/2013

Pros: -It is compatible with Android (I probe it on a TV-Box that I bought at DealExtreme). -In Android not all buttons work but the most important buttons do work. -The signal receiver is the right size, not too big and not too small. -It is Plug & Play (no additional drivers required). -Easy to use. No need to read the entire manual to us... Read more

Controller Receptor Controller only

1 1
  • posted by pciiii on 05/30/2013

Pros: Hello, This remote is just plug'n'play, short saying PERFECT :-D I plugged it on my Linux XBMC HTPC and voilà ! All the main buttons are instantly working. Some need (two) to be rebound if you are a bit exigeant (like me). To do this put xbmc in debug mode read the log, the OnKey message will show the key sequence and enhance your ow... Read more

0 0
  • posted by santiago621 on 04/10/2013

Pros: Es un excelente complemento para manejar la pc desde la cama o el sillon. Posee un gran alcanse y es destacable la calidad de los materiales utilizados. Es compatible 100% con win xp y con solo conectarlo ya podemos comenzar a utlilizarlo como cualquier otro dispositivo que tengamos en la casa Cons: No tiene contras a mi parecer. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MihailIoan on 04/02/2013

Pros: Good quality of the remote overall, no need to install drivers or anything of the such and it also came with an extension cable. Awesome price/quality ratio. Cons: The labels will probably wear off, they don't seem very resistant in time. But those don't mean all that much when you consider the price of it. OtherThoughts: Anyone knows if... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Gonzule on 02/15/2013

Pros: Excellent quality for the price. I mean, its not a $50 remote, but its still pretty good. All buttons work perfectly and functions as you would expect. Some buttons will behave differently depending on what software you are using (i found some differences between using VLC Player and XMB), but in general its quite easy to do. You can also... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bsalvador on 02/05/2013

Pros: - Very integrated and plug&play with windows 8 - All buttons work properly - Very easy to use - Good quality buttons - You can control the mouse pointer like a mouse - Several buttons like internet explorer, recording, emails, mute, close, channel Cons: - I think that the buttons labels can be worn out over time, its an assumption. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bartpostmus on 01/27/2013

Pros: - Hooked it up to my Ubuntu media center with XBMC and worked instantly. - Angle of the receiver is wide. - Buttons have a good feeling. - Really improved the total experience Cons: - The rc has a bit of a hard plastic feel to it (but what do you expect for this price!). - Manual is very short. Need to figure out the buttons yourself. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alexinside on 01/21/2013

Pros: - Quite easy to set up with VLC (it has Key Mapping setup in settings). - Each button resembles a key or combination pressed by keyboard (for example B or Ctrl+B). - Quite easy to move mouse cursor if needed too. Cons: - I could not set the Rewind Right (>>) key in VLC. - No way to change which RC button triggers which virtual keybo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections