DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmasherDK on 06/14/2014

Very nice remote control, good buttons, long range IR receiver. You don't have to point directly at the receiver. Good quality product. Perfect for my Intel NUC XBMC mediacenter. Haven't found any yet.. seems like a quality remote, with decent buttons :) Don't think you will find a better remote at this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 03/04/2014

The device looks good, a proper remote control The USB IR receiver looks of decent build as well, simple but effective. There is a short extender cable delivered in the package to be able to put the IR receiver somewhere in line of sight, length is around 20 cm. The remote works out of the box with Windows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomerLevy on 01/10/2014

No need to install any driver/ 3rd party software. Cheap comparing to other standard IFR controllers. Works with most standard video players / media centers. Buttons cannot be customized ! - there is no software shipped with the controller to map keys to OS commands (!) I had to find a workaround to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbosnjak on 11/10/2013

I've just got second one for my bedroom. This thing just works, plug and play and use it within seconds. It has two modes (change the mode with blue button) where you can use arrows to control the mouse or use them as arrow keys. There is no need to point remote towards receiver, it works whatever direction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamalumbres on 10/30/2013

- Works out-of-the-box with XBMC in a raspberry pi system with Openelec installed in it. - Very cheap. - Plug and play (no drivers required). - Works in windows and linux as well. - In order to make it work neat in XBMC under linux, some advanced tweks of XBMC may be needed. Some buttons don't work as ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJonatanesram on 06/20/2013

-It is compatible with Android (I probe it on a TV-Box that I bought at DealExtreme). -In Android not all buttons work but the most important buttons do work. -The signal receiver is the right size, not too big and not too small. -It is Plug & Play (no additional drivers required). -Easy to use. ... Read more

Controller Receptor Controller only

1 0 1

• posted bypciiii on 05/30/2013

Hello, This remote is just plug'n'play, short saying PERFECT :-D I plugged it on my Linux XBMC HTPC and voilà ! All the main buttons are instantly working. Some need (two) to be rebound if you are a bit exigeant (like me). To do this put xbmc in debug mode read the log, the OnKey message will show ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantiago621 on 04/10/2013

Es un excelente complemento para manejar la pc desde la cama o el sillon. Posee un gran alcanse y es destacable la calidad de los materiales utilizados. Es compatible 100% con win xp y con solo conectarlo ya podemos comenzar a utlilizarlo como cualquier otro dispositivo que tengamos en la casa No tiene ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMihailIoan on 04/02/2013

Good quality of the remote overall, no need to install drivers or anything of the such and it also came with an extension cable. Awesome price/quality ratio. The labels will probably wear off, they don't seem very resistant in time. But those don't mean all that much when you consider the price of it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

Excellent quality for the price. I mean, its not a $50 remote, but its still pretty good. All buttons work perfectly and functions as you would expect. Some buttons will behave differently depending on what software you are using (i found some differences between using VLC Player and XMB), but in general ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections