DX » Community » Reviews » LED Color Changing Hand Shower (8 LEDs)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysinosuque on 01/18/2014

Telefonillo genial para dar un ambiente relajante al cuarto de baño acompañadas con un par de velas. Parece una de mala calidad pero no lo es. Genal para dale un toque diferente al bbaño. Un poco caro aunque si te gusta, merece la pena le da un toque muy cool al cuarto de baño. El color rojo sólo aparece cuando el agua est&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl337cookie on 07/16/2013

Easy Installation. Looks nice with the chrome finish. bulky but nothing extreme. quite light cosidering it has a dynamo inside. Looks GREAT, the leds are strong and light up the stream beautifully. Works without a external power. 1. A little noisy due to the dynamo but you get used to that. this is a general con nothing particular to this sku. 2. Started ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygand0lfi on 08/17/2011

It's good and nice finished but it looks cheap. Not as good as sku.70651 Works as expected but it's very light, I prefer heavier shower heads. (It's like you don't have aniything in your hands) It's good and nice finished but it looks cheap. Not as good as sku.70651 Works as expected but it's very light, I prefer heavier shower heads. (It's like you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirosol on 01/26/2011

Thick plastic, reasonably well made. Light is bright enough to turn off the ceiling light. This one gives more satisfaction to simple showering. And the price is just right. Some gadget shop here, in scandianvia, sells the same shower head for four times the price. Besides, this is great gift idea to friend or family member with old, worn shower head.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunkdoctor on 05/07/2010

* it has a solid feel to it, though the inner workings will have something to do with that. * it gives a nice spray of water. * it helps a little with being able to see the temperature of the water before you step into the shower, no more "how long does it need to warm up?!?!" any more. * it looks a little more expensive than it is and in my opinion,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLevshlomo on 04/02/2010

I bought this shower head to change the old one after two years of use. The installation was very easy, just to screw on. works without a need for external power. The shower head, by design, has some kind of spacing inside it which fills with water. most of the water remains inside after finishing the use and from my experience that might cause mildew ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykainegaroo on 03/30/2010

- Excellent feel of quality, no cheap plastic feel. - Very bright colors. - Easy to change to this showerhead, just screw on. - Not very expensive, as a replacement showerhead. - My water was as hot as it got, (i could NOT have taken a shower in water that hot), but the LED's were still blue for at least a minute or two. Not very accurate as a scald ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDKMur on 03/25/2010

Suprizingly good build (its quite heavy) Standard thread fits my Shower hose. good light good color change None really i suppose i could say the sealing is not perfect around the head but thats minor the water still falls on you lol the tread is slighly long (but thats much better than slightly short ) i can trim it for a perfect fit. I like it.. it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections