DX » Community » Reviews » LED Color Changing Hand Shower (8 LEDs)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• stop! shower time!

posted by funkdoctor on 05/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

* it has a solid feel to it, though the inner workings will have something to do with that.
    * it gives a nice spray of water.
    * it helps a little with being able to see the temperature of the water before you step into the shower, no more "how long does it need to warm up?!?!" any more.
    * it looks a little more expensive than it is and in my opinion, not too tacky, which was a worry when i placed the order.

Cons:

* there is a delay between the temperature change and the change in LED colour, i would place that at around a second or so.
    * i wouldnt be too keen on opening up the shower head to clean it, so i guess it won't last too long before mildew sets in.
    * it is definately not bright enough to light up more than a shower cubicle.
    * there is no massage feature, its just a simple spray head, but we knew that already.
    * the box

OtherThoughts:

the packaging looks a bit cheap chinese gizmo shop. there is space inside the box for a shower holder, but it does not come with this model.
    product.

Bottomline:

The general idea is there, but I think it would be better if it did away with the temperature sensor and just put in white LEDs instead then it would be total win

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections