DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Opal Crystal Alloy Bracelet (20.5cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 02/17/2012

i love this blue bracelet it pops on my skin tone(which is pale) lolz the best things about this bracelt is that it can fit around both me(i have a big wrist) and my sister (who has a small wrist) also i love the colour its my fav colour. lasted me pretty long wish i had brought two cause my sister broke mine : ( My sister broke it long before its time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerafijn on 08/10/2011

- Very beautiful bracelet, absolutely adore it! - Color is way better than on the photo's on the DX site. The customer photos give a better impression - Good value for your money - I get a lot of compliments about it, so I imagine any girl would like it as a (casual) gift - Goes with a lot of styles - Also comes in pink & purple, so I ordered them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintruder13 on 10/07/2010

The bracelet seems quite elegant and simple (simple in a good way) The only real concern I had when I was about to order this was that the gems might look cheap... well, I was please when I got it that the gems sparkled nicely without looking gaudy. Well... the only possible con I can think of is that it might be a little weak and prove to be flimsy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatodx on 09/28/2010

Nice bracelet. The built quality is ok for its price, makes it a nice gift for any woman. Fits perfectly for any ocasion. Looks like bracelets you can find at the malls. The stones aren't light blue as it seems on DX pics, they are a bit darker but it's ok anyway. No cons at all. DX should make an option to put in a gift box, it came in a plastic package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypintomx on 06/19/2010

Very pretty, simple, with a good design, discreet, for women with nice tastes; Excelent for a gift, besides it has one week of use and not discolored and has not rusted yet, good material. I get a link open but it was easy to fix with a pair of tweezers. maybe too small for certain hands but it was good for my sister. Definitely i will order more of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrobertas on 04/27/2010

Looks great! Good Quality! Looks pretty to wear in any occasion or just everyday wearing. Looks like the picture.Very nice for girls! Lovely little bracelet. Isn't easy to put on and take off. It's a very beautiful bracelet. And cheap! Comes in a stylish plastic bag. You can just rap it in some fine paper and give it as a present. This is a great product ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections