DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Opal Crystal Alloy Bracelet (20.5cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by stepcl0sah on 02/17/2012

Pros: i love this blue bracelet it pops on my skin tone(which is pale) lolz the best things about this bracelt is that it can fit around both me(i have a big wrist) and my sister (who has a small wrist) also i love the colour its my fav colour. lasted me pretty long wish i had brought two cause my sister broke mine : ( Cons: My sister broke it... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Serafijn on 08/10/2011

Pros: - Very beautiful bracelet, absolutely adore it! - Color is way better than on the photo's on the DX site. The customer photos give a better impression - Good value for your money - I get a lot of compliments about it, so I imagine any girl would like it as a (casual) gift - Goes with a lot of styles - Also comes in pink & purple, so I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by intruder13 on 10/07/2010

Pros: The bracelet seems quite elegant and simple (simple in a good way) The only real concern I had when I was about to order this was that the gems might look cheap... well, I was please when I got it that the gems sparkled nicely without looking gaudy. Cons: Well... the only possible con I can think of is that it might be a little weak and p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by natodx on 09/28/2010

Pros: Nice bracelet. The built quality is ok for its price, makes it a nice gift for any woman. Fits perfectly for any ocasion. Looks like bracelets you can find at the malls. Cons: The stones aren't light blue as it seems on DX pics, they are a bit darker but it's ok anyway. No cons at all. OtherThoughts: DX should make an option to put in a g... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pintomx on 06/19/2010

Pros: Very pretty, simple, with a good design, discreet, for women with nice tastes; Excelent for a gift, besides it has one week of use and not discolored and has not rusted yet, good material. Cons: I get a link open but it was easy to fix with a pair of tweezers. OtherThoughts: maybe too small for certain hands but it was good for my sister.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mrobertas on 04/27/2010

Pros: Looks great! Good Quality! Looks pretty to wear in any occasion or just everyday wearing. Looks like the picture.Very nice for girls! Lovely little bracelet. Cons: Isn't easy to put on and take off. OtherThoughts: It's a very beautiful bracelet. And cheap! Comes in a stylish plastic bag. You can just rap it in some fine paper and give it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections