DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Water-tight Silicone O-Ring Seal (20-Pack 16 mm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykubwa on 04/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits most AA LED flashlights. Great replacement for my Ultra Fire SS C3. At 20 O rings you can't beat the price. These O rings have more uses than just in Flashlights. Cons:I would have liked the Phosphorescence or glow time to be longer, but it is reasonable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Soft, well made. Diameter 16 mm, universal rings is one of the most common thread diameter on the flashlight. Cons:The weak quality of light accumulation. Need a bright light to then see the result. Lit long time and need light to recharge again. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 01/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These O-rings do what they are supposed to do (namely, prevent water from getting in at critical junctions). In addition, they glow in the dark, which can be handy at times. Their price is also quite cheap. Cons:The actual glow time (phosphorescence) of the O-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOhTheHumanity on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Green o-rings. Appear to be of reasonable quality. Lots of uses, 20 should last me a while. Cons:I don't know what happened, but my o-rings do not glow at all. I can leave them under a very bright light for a long time and then take them in the dark and there is no glow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaccess on 02/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:O-rings were all present and accounted for. None were broken. They are a greenish color. They fit the 19187 Ultrafire A10 that I ordered at the same time Cons:Thery don't appear to glow. I've tried LED, tungsten, flourescent and sunlight. Don't have a UV light. The tailca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashwednesday on 02/08/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Helps to seal stuff. Made my sku02083 light's twisty mechanism feel just right (the twisty felt loose). I think this was the right size, anyway. Pretty tiny little rings. Cons:Just get the right size; they make like a jillion sizes, so measure up. OtherThoughts:Thes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGT4_2NV on 07/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I used these between the lens and the reflector in my torches and they look so freakin cool after you switch off the torch because they are directly charged by the light produced when the torch is on! Really sexy green after glow! Cons:err. don't eat them? Please make inf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVisiBlanco on 06/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O-Rings arrived in good condition with the exception of a small tear on one of them. Useful for replacing a worn out o-ring, or adding extra o-rings to improve water resistance. Cons:They get pretty bright initially but start to dim quickly thereafter. They are still us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlord on 04/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-O-rings that glow! Fun :D -Good price for the number of glow rings provided. -It seem that the o-rings are silicone not rubber. Should work better with more lubricants. -Kinda fun to find things to use these glow rings on. Cons:-Rings don't glow very brightly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohellandback on 04/12/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i bought these because somebody else staded that these are thicker than others. Well they are not. The blue ones glow much better. also the blue ones are the ones which are thicker. lucky for me i ordered them both. Cons:just standard orings do not glow that much Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections