DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Butterfly Silver Plated Earring (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybontakun on 05/28/2014

Get it to pair with the blue butterfly necklace, pair really well with it. The hook felt a bit weak but should do the job. The colour is a bit milky which doesn't overwhelm the clarity of the necklace. Packaging, it came with plastic bags with bubble wrapping. If you didn't have box/storage you'll be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuTatu on 08/21/2013

Ok, first of all, this was a gift for my wife. She just loved it! the little butterflies are really cute! Very beautiful, well made, with the little crystals detail really well finished. worth the price! Since the size is a bit small, it is easy to fold it, but I think that this is because it is a delicate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvishvicenta1 on 01/22/2013

First of all, I was surprised by the quality.. Quality was great. The stone studding on the Ear-ring was great. It was shining all the way.. Can't believe it just costed 2.96$.. Easily worth the price as I saw the same Ear-Rings at Insane rates. The quality is Good.. My Girl loved it when I gave it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacmx5 on 03/25/2011

Nice and sparkly for young teenage girls, purchased for niece and adores the look and the feel of the earnings, build quality is great for the price and the stones sparkle very nicely in the sun and under lights. the earings are not too bulky and do suit the younger age girls. The box is pretty basic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybosoko on 01/24/2011

- my girlfriend loved these - very cheap - don't look nearly as cheap as they are, especially from afar - good size - the white stones have sparkling grains in them - butterflies - box looks cheap, maybe it's the color, chinese writing and some product id tag sticker The flaws and imperfections are only ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byasampogna on 04/06/2010

-Very pretty -Not too big, not too small -I'm not allergic to them so I guess that means if you're allergic to nickle (I think that's what I'm allergic to) you can safely buy them -Good price -Look good from a distance -The white part is sparkly, it's hard to tell from the pics on here though, and it'... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections