DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Star Silver Plated Earring (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoonWizard on 02/05/2014

They are really beautiful and delicate. They look classy and not cheap. The quality is excellent and the price is even better. I never thought such cute earrings will cost so little, I love them. I could not find any cons in this product. Maybe they are a bit small but that is no con. The price and the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrndq2cv6fovkx on 01/07/2014

Pros: These earrings are really cute. My wife loves them. Price is good, as a matter of fact, more than good, excellent. Really quality solid made. One big positive thing is that ear pin is from silver, so you won’t have any problem with rash or any other skin problem. Earrings came in cute little box,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuTatu on 08/21/2013

Ok, first of all, this was a gift for my wife. She just loved it! the stars are her passion! Very beautiful, well made, with the little star detail really well finished. worth the price! Since the size is a bit small, it is easy to fold it, but I think that this is because it is a delicate piece of jewelry.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCeles1985 on 01/26/2013

They are underweight and very bright. Just what I was expecting. The price is more than perfect and they are relly beautiful. I bought it to use them everyday, but they are also a very good choice for a party. It´s not really a cons for the earring, but the box where they came was very fragile. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxXEmperadorXx on 07/08/2011

- Underweight - Very bright - Very beautiful - Very cheap to be so cute - The box in which this ensures that this comprehensive - Is rather small - Would be better if he had spare stones - The two stars and the heart necklace that is should be larger - A necklace with stars like the earrings would be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections