DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Crystal Silver Plated Earring (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladhydii on 01/17/2014

Good quality for the price you pay, they come with a litlle box so you can be sure they are not gonna get damaged, the color is pretty shiny so if you like that, that´s a pro They are a little smaller than i thought. The quality is good but not excellent They have a nice design, the color is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanahorova on 01/23/2013

I've been wearing these earrings for more then a month without taking them off, im having shower with them and bathing, and still there is no sign of any problem, no rhinestones missing, so the quallity must be excellent for the price, I have allergies for most of earrings but these do nothing my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskypia722 on 12/02/2012

The design is interesting--I like the fact the left and right earrings are different from each other. The earrings are white and shining. They are a good fit for young people. These earrings are not made of the best quality. The earrings I received, the four hanging silver balls and their look if... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEnchantressX on 05/14/2012

A very cute, beautiful earrings. They don't have visible flaws. Lightweight, small size. Looks just like on a photos. There is interesting design. They don't have any cons for this time. I think that earrings are some larger, bigger. My boyfriend very likes these earrings. I hope that they will a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere