DX » Community » Reviews » cook's Stainless Steel Utility Tong (22CM-Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzareek on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:CHeap, easy to use, dishwasher safe, aesthetically pleasing. The grip ends have holes in them to allow food being handled in them to breathe while being moved. They feel good quality and perform well. These are to replace my old style pin tongs and they are ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 08/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is ok. Works as advertised. Useful when cooking Cons:It reflects its price - it looks and feels cheap. It looks like the chrome surface is just cheap plating. OtherThoughts:I was convinced the shiny surface would come off quickly, but even after repe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikakone on 06/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Feels sturdy - Machine washable, at least I washed it and it didn't melt, bend or change color - Cute looks - Good grip, even tagliatelle pasta stays in pretty well.. Cons:- Feels a bit too short for optimal use (you just might burn your hand in the steam) - Using this... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections