DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Makeup Eyeshadows (120-Color Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaiete on 07/28/2013

-beautiful color . -good quality of far . -good quality of the palette . -i was so happy when i receive it and so satisfied. -the delivery time was perfect. -i receive it after a few weeks (20 days). - it is professional . -no thing it is perfect . -good palette . - i recommend it . - buy this palette ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulezxavier on 06/01/2013

I liked this makeup eyeshadow when i saw this at the site, because it has 120 different colors. This big variety of colors it's very nice for who likes to improve a make up with color combinations or something different, not aways the same make up Thi pigmentation isn't very good. They seem to be very ... Read more

makeup

0 0 0

• posted byMonilek on 01/10/2013

Very colorful. Colors are vivid and texture's good. Long lasting and not powdery. Fragrance free. A great eyeshadow for night and day. Worth every penny! The only thing i though it could be better, i mean, bigger, were the eyeshadow's sizes. They're a little small, but for this small price, I can't complain.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPythonizo on 06/02/2012

Excellent gift for a girlfriend or mother. It has many colors here are not achieved, vivid colors. It is easy to use and the case is not very large making it easy to transport too. It's cheap so it really is at a good price. As I have to say against the shipping broke 4 colors, but comes with a film ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunodgs on 04/16/2012

- Very good price - Easy to use - Several different colors Fits anywhere not a too big case. Nice to buy as a gift for someone - specially to your girl! lol - The little red tag for removing the upper colors has broken at the first use. - There is no metalic color or shinny ones. It is a preety nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanny_esteves on 04/14/2012

It's a great pallete. There are many colours, with nice pigmentation. Good package. It's easy to use, if you know a little bit of make up. It's very usefulness, you can create your own make up. Lots of orange colours. If you are looking for a very colorful pallete it's not a con, but if you are looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBratovanov on 01/07/2012

120 colors for a very good price, good-looking box, good quality for the price, easy to use and to carry. From these 120 colours you are about to recieve not more than 100 which are not broken, but fortunetly U can easy fix them. There is no other tool then the box and the eye shadow. If you need some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygnrlp on 01/27/2011

Good variety of colours. Nice pigmentation. Good quality of the product. Fast shipping, without taxes in my country (Brazil). Just loved the eyeshadows. You can make a variety of make up. Fantastic! It`s a cool gift for a girl. Nothing found so far. It`s a great product It worth the price. recommend.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKakly on 12/11/2010

I just love this product, this eyeshadow are just perfect! nice pigmentation and colors! You can use to go parties or do something artistic like theater or magazine pictures. This dont look like a cheap makeup, one of the best things here in deal extreme! I did a allergie test, and after 12 hours with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylihcunha on 09/28/2010

Good variety of colours. Nice pigmentation. Good quality of the product. Fast shipping, without taxes in my country (Brazil). Just loved the eyeshadows. You can make a variety of make up. Fantastic! Just one eyeshadow was broken but it`s because the shipping, but the quality of all another ones worths ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections