DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine 2-in-1 Data + Charging Cable for Iphone 3g/3GS (1M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybubag3 on 02/25/2013

Very cheap and it does what you expected. Quality is good and like the original Apple cable. It came with the same plastic that wrap up the cable. Just a good one. If you don't want to spent much money and want a good quality, it's fit OK to you. None, everything fine. Recommended. Good quality and cheap ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypablosjp on 01/27/2013

It is very cheap and it does what it is supposed to do. Its quality is good enough for its purpose, after one month is seems to be as it was the first day. The iPhone charges as if it was with an Apple cable. None, everything was the best way possible. It worth buying it instead of the expensive cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnoopdroopy on 01/26/2013

I bought two. It s like genuine, it does his jobs. it's a good deal. The dimension is suffisant. The charge and synch work perfectly. Perfectly compatible with my iphone 3gs. Come in quality zip bag. Nothing to say. Delivery is a little long, but it come from China but it's not a real problem compare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoBraun on 01/21/2013

It is pretty much an exact copy from Apple's original version. It came even with the same plastic that wrap up the cable. Quite impressive if you make an side by side comparison. The price is a little higher if compared to other equivalent products in the website. It was worthed to wait for the 25 days ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygezginsirin on 12/27/2012

Good replacement. Good quality product. It's not the same as the original Apple product but it's quite OK. For this price range, including the free shipment, I think it's a fine deal. It's not as flexible as the original one but the cable is well built. So, it's quite OK for everyday use. I looked through ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTweakMac on 11/19/2012

Sturdid and not very flexible. This is a pro, indeed, as it doesn't get entangled easily. Just buy it. Forget the 2 dollar cables. None for me. Cables like this make me wonder why Apple charges € 19,- ($23,-) for their product, when it can be build for one fifth of the price. This is probably one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythasabara on 12/09/2011

- I have this product for a year by now and I hadn't had any kind of problem with it. It works perfectly! - Well built, really resistant and did not broke with the usage across time - The computer recognizes the cable and the cellphone really fast - I have bought more than one, and one of them had the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycybercut on 07/28/2011

cables for charging/syncing iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and ipod classic and ipad. I found these cables to be the least expensive of the ones with apple reviews. people told me to stay away from these cables" because they tore up easily. I figured I'd chance it and order them. I am VERY PLEASED that I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythasabara on 07/10/2011

- The price couldn't be better, and the product has a nice quality - The cable has the same size of the original Apple cable - Comes in separate bags - Built with quality materials - Connects well and doesn't have any problem at all if you use it to sync the telephone with the computer or other devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfdlm82 on 06/22/2011

- Is like the original, good quality build - the lenght is good - it is resistant as the original one - it works pretty good for charging - It is not genuine, it says genuine but it isn't - just buy it - iphone do not notice that this is not original. - the printed usb logo is a bit different, but the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections