DX » Community » Reviews » PEGA Blue Light Dual Controller USB Charging Cradle/Dock for PS3
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrisdaniel on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, you can plug it to the PS3, an USB on a PC, laptop, or wall outlet trough an adapter. The controllers are placed perfectly on the cradle, and the connectors work fine. The cradle lights up when connected. Cool look. Nice build quality of plastic and metal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoomlike on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- connected easily to PS3 system or to a PC - charge two PS3 controlers at once on PS3 Phat and PS3 slim. - Look is not too bad for it. - LED light shows when plugged Cons:- No way to know that the controler is fully loaded, led blinking light have been a good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudaca77 on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is of good build quality Supports 2 remotes charging at once (only when connected to a PC for original controllers) Cons:When the craddle is connected to the PS3 the original controller doesn't work at all The construction is a little flimsy. No cable inclu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykm1kz on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Charges two ps3 controllers while you are not using it. - Have a nice looking Cons:The controller seens to be floating, which means that the controller are kept suspend by the usb connector, making it easy to damage your usb connector. The blue light could b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElFonte on 10/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Connects easily with up to 2 PS3 controllers - Cool design - LED lights show when plugged Cons:- The controllers do not sit on the chrome bars, all the weight is not on the plugs - The leds are ultra brillant! Do not use in your bedroom or disconnect it when y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazevedoarthur on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It works! - Have a blue light under it. - It's very cool at the night. - It can charge two controlers. - It's very beautiful. - It's ressistible. - It looks like it's made of metal. Cons:- It's made of plastic. - It doesn't cames with an USB cable. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForcone on 03/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For this price, you couldn't really ask for more. As what others have said about the build quality, mine was absolutely flawless. I grant you, it may look a bit cheap to some, because of the shiny plastics, but when it's holding two controllers with it's blue li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelcaminoss396 on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great look, nice blue led light in bottom of unit. no more loose controllers liying everywhere. My friends all asked me where i got this nice product!! Cons:maybe the chrom finish could get a bit more attention when produced, but for this price, it is a absolu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhizFIN on 10/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Product looks very nice! It may feel like toy, when you take first time from the package, but i dont care. Lights are cool, and it does the job like i should do. Cons:Package doesnt include USB-cable, what i somehow thought would include automatically. When i attach my co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesoraas on 09/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good charging/docking station for two ps3 controllers. You cant beat thhe price. Looks stylish, and if you have a usb wall outlet, you dont have to take up a usb port on your ps3. Cons:none as i can think of OtherThoughts:People who are buying the 50 cent cheaper c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections