DX » Community » Reviews » Swan Silver Copper Alloy 10-hole Harmonica with Protective Case (C-Key)
Customer’s impression:
Very nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvidal95 on 04/06/2015

I love all.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

This one was my first Harmonica, I wanted to play a third instrument, and I chose very well to buy this one. It truly is a great one to start with, it is in C key, which means it is in the blues tone. I expected it to be kind of bad, but it really wasn't. Clean sound, and the material used is for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 01/26/2014

-Great for you learn how to play (it is why i bought it) cause if you for some reason don't learn it you didnt waste a hole lot of money. -Looks great, dosent seem cheap or anything like that. -Comes with a case, which is really good for carrying it without samagind the harmonica or getting it or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAcrobat68 on 10/13/2013

This is a small harmonica designed for beginner players, essentially similar to a standard harmonica that you could buy at any local music store. The notes were all close enough to "on-key" to make it good enough for a beginner, although one musician friend did note one slight off-key a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynilceumg on 06/04/2013

Um excelente instrumento musical além de bonito e barato. Essa harmonica é ideal para iniciar o aprendizado em tocar Harmonica-C. Tem uma qualidade boa para durar o suficiente para o aprendizado. Tornando o aprendiz apto a tocar normalmente em uma harmonica de melhor qualidade. Que tem... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNassinger on 12/25/2012

>Well made for its price >The notes sounds in tune >the case comes in hand, i can carry it safely in my pocket. It has a soft cloth for cleaning None that i noticed... People complaining about the difficulty of learning -It's not a product cons. im happy with this product. I always to If... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvamps4 on 11/22/2012

Good price for this small and pretyy harmonica.Fun and easy to play with. Sounds decent to the untrained ear. Good price for a decent instrument. Entertain/annoy your friends with your mad harmonica skillz! None.I do not see such. this is good-protective case. I like to take it around with me and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAugustoRZ on 02/02/2012

This is a great harmonica for rookies, because it's cheap and easy to use, I started to play this harmonica 3 weeks after it reached, and after a month this hasn't lost it's tone. The build quality it's not that good, but for the price that's considerable. This harmonica seems to be a cheap of of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeslimjim on 09/12/2011

- Great gift option. - Comes with a tone for beginner. tone in C. - Manual comes in English and Chinese. - Really a beautiful harmony. - Comes with a case and a cleaning cloth. - Includes 10 notes. - I liked the quality, the metal is strong and blowing system is very well done. - Although it is I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskkayman on 08/09/2011

--- Great sound --- Very cheap --- Good built quality --- Come in small black plastic box --- I didn't expect to be so good :D --- It has numbers on hole so it's easier for begginers to find out which hole to blow using notes for example from youtube or any internet site --- Looks like expensive... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere