DX » Community » Reviews » Swan Silver Copper Alloy 10-hole Harmonica with Protective Case (C-Key)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

This one was my first Harmonica, I wanted to play a third instrument, and I chose very well to buy this one. It truly is a great one to start with, it is in C key, which means it is in the blues tone. I expected it to be kind of bad, but it really wasn't. Clean sound, and the material used is very good. None, great item for a low price, clean tone, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 01/26/2014

-Great for you learn how to play (it is why i bought it) cause if you for some reason don't learn it you didnt waste a hole lot of money. -Looks great, dosent seem cheap or anything like that. -Comes with a case, which is really good for carrying it without samagind the harmonica or getting it dirty or something. None that i noticed. The sound is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcrobat68 on 10/13/2013

This is a small harmonica designed for beginner players, essentially similar to a standard harmonica that you could buy at any local music store. The notes were all close enough to "on-key" to make it good enough for a beginner, although one musician friend did note one slight off-key note. It was purchased for my son, who is a beginner, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilceumg on 06/04/2013

Um excelente instrumento musical além de bonito e barato. Essa harmonica é ideal para iniciar o aprendizado em tocar Harmonica-C. Tem uma qualidade boa para durar o suficiente para o aprendizado. Tornando o aprendiz apto a tocar normalmente em uma harmonica de melhor qualidade. Que também tem um ótimo preço na DX. Nenhuma observa&... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNassinger on 12/25/2012

>Well made for its price >The notes sounds in tune >the case comes in hand, i can carry it safely in my pocket. It has a soft cloth for cleaning None that i noticed... People complaining about the difficulty of learning -It's not a product cons. im happy with this product. I always wanted to learn harmonica. If you wann try it too, i recommend ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/22/2012

Good price for this small and pretyy harmonica.Fun and easy to play with. Sounds decent to the untrained ear. Good price for a decent instrument. Entertain/annoy your friends with your mad harmonica skillz! None.I do not see such. this is good-protective case. I like to take it around with me and fool around with it when I'm bored or waiting for something.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAugustoRZ on 02/02/2012

This is a great harmonica for rookies, because it's cheap and easy to use, I started to play this harmonica 3 weeks after it reached, and after a month this hasn't lost it's tone. The build quality it's not that good, but for the price that's considerable. This harmonica seems to be a cheap quality of suzuki bluesmaster, that's kind of good if you don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 09/12/2011

- Great gift option. - Comes with a tone for beginner. tone in C. - Manual comes in English and Chinese. - Really a beautiful harmony. - Comes with a case and a cleaning cloth. - Includes 10 notes. - I liked the quality, the metal is strong and blowing system is very well done. - Although it is great for beginner, I found it very difficult to learn.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskkayman on 08/09/2011

--- Great sound --- Very cheap --- Good built quality --- Come in small black plastic box --- I didn't expect to be so good :D --- It has numbers on hole so it's easier for begginers to find out which hole to blow using notes for example from youtube or any internet site --- Looks like expensive ones :P --- Hard to learn :( :P I thought it will be easier ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfclmello on 06/09/2011

Very good quality The sound is good. Quite recommened for beginners The case is poor, but protect the product. Instructions in english at least would be welcome. It only have instruction in chinese it took 40 days to ariive in Brazil. In the past if was used to take up to 3 weeks. Very good quality The sound is good. Quite recommened for beginners I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections