DX » Community » Reviews » Traditional Handcrafted Bamboo Flute (G-Key)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDmumah on 04/29/2014

First of all in all of its simplicity, this bamboo flute is aesthetically beautiful. It looks very natural and earthy. It is fun when you start understanding how it works and manage to get sound off it. With practice you should be able to make reasonable sound from it in one day. Its sound is very beautiful and natural. Well I don't consider it as con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCryptoKnight on 02/20/2014

Produces a nice tone. Seems to be in tune. It's very pretty to look at too. Not really any I can think of. I bought this flute, because I didn't have a bamboo flute. Now I do, so that's good. I had no idea how to play it, and mostly bought it as a gag. I am already able to play a few tunes on the flute - although I have a long way to go before it starts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytussetroll81 on 09/18/2010

*The flute is short, so I am able to bring it with me inside my purse and in the back of my schoolbag. *After I learned how to blow to make sound, it was fairly easy to start playing melodies *I have had a lot of fun with this flute, and I am not an experienced flute player *my flute was not tuned i G, but in C#. It doesn't matter to me because I am ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections