DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar to USB Interface Link Cable for PC/Mac Recording - White (150CM)
  • 5 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreabruera on 01/16/2014

Cheap. Exactly the same as the overpriced Behringer Guitarlink, so of course it uses the same drivers. Very intuitive to use, good enough to start experimenting with DAWs and guitars. Audio quality definitely not outstanding, but still decent. The fact that it doesn't work on Mac, however, is something really annoying. If you just need it to record ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrazmart on 10/30/2013

Sound pretty clean. It works on Windows 7. A primera vista parece algo endeble, pero para su uso, y cuidandolo, puede durar mucho tiempo. Es muy recomendable, realiza las mismas funciones que targetas similares de mayor coste, es barato. not listening through your computer speakers notebook PC. No need to install the driver from the cd. Installation:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiodelgado on 07/29/2013

Very good product, works great using the behringer guitar link driver.lower latency and easy to use with softwares like guitar rig, pod farm and amplitube. Really bad to record from a microphone. (Is made to record only guitar/bass at p10 plug) The product got a very very nice price and our size turns it easy to carry on everywhere; if used with a cubase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosborrego on 07/25/2013

Excelent quality of sound, and without taking all the resources for some pcs. Have no problems at all, and gives you a lot of possibilities. Its the second of those that i order, and the first one is still working since 2 years now. The material are not rough enough, and the design could be a little better, but its not something that awfull neither.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyNewSoundtrack on 03/13/2013

Nice design, and build quality isn't that cheap as people say. I've been recording videos only connecting the cable to the mic input of my notebook and the sound quality was horrible, you can check some of the work I did with that technique on http://www.youtube.com/user/luismaster151 Now, with the interface, it's awesome the sound quality, expression ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

Great item.. you can download the game "Rocksmith" and configure the device to play the game (not easy, but can be done) or you can download newer versions of Guitar Rig from the piratebay and you will be able to listen to your guitar in your pc.. anyway it does not compares to a good amp. The software is not too much and they are old versions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycerkufg on 01/08/2013

-Decent value for the price -Perfect for practicing if you can't use a real amp -Plug&Play, worked on Win7 32bit, Win7 64bit and Win 8 64bit which is everything I've tried it on -Works well as an (additional) external sound card -You can set it up so that you can play along to music/backing tracks while hearing what you play, which is awesome This ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrootD on 12/26/2012

Sound is great, does what it is intended for. It's nice for home recording and practice, and trying different effects. Construction feels a bit cheap, nevertheless it withstood a few falls already. Although minimum, some noise is introduced. NOT for serious recording. It has a very low noise level, but is not noise-free. Nothing a noise filter cannot ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySefirot2k on 12/24/2012

It works fine once you get it installed. The software included is great, it allows you to use a lot of different amplifications and effects, a lot of them predefined, and with the possibility to modify any of them or just create them as your wishes. That's a plus. It should be easier to install and get it working. Problems with drivers on W7 (but Behringer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCaioski on 09/03/2012

Sound quality is good. Build quality is acceptable. Plug n' play on Win7 64bits. Some noise when is connected on my guitar and pc. A bit delay between playing and listening on my pc. Is not too expensive and if you low down the volume, that noise is acceptable. I did not install the driver that comes together, so maybe the noise goes down and the delay ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections