DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 1.3MP 200X Digital Microscope with 8-LED Illumination
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrboyd on 04/03/2012

Easy software install on Windows XP, but I'm jealous because I didn't get the free virus on my disk like everyone else did. focus is adjustable via the thumbwheel. I'm guessing the button is to take a snapshot. Enough LEDs for good illumination. The stand is pretty much worthless, but you really don't need it anyway. Would be wonderful if it had a zoom ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPascoal on 08/07/2010

Very good image, especially for electronics parts inspection. Example, using the bigger magnification, wires used to connect a silicon die to the package in a integrated circuit, (wire bonding) approximately 0.02 mm of diameter, is shoed in the computer screen with 3~4 mm. Very good automatic gain control for the camera. The build quality is also good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaDave on 05/02/2010

It is a very nice toy to look at hundreds of different things. Works fine. Light can be adjusted. Build quality pretty good; nice software too. The standard software has a very cool feature where you can measure the size of photographed items. Tested it with XP and Windows 7 The scale of measurements is not correct. You have to divide the measurement ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections