DX » Community » Reviews » Party Magic Tricks Prop and Training Set - Scarf to Rose
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagicDomagoj on 01/07/2012

This trick is amazing because of his excelent effect,the trick is that a magician takes a red silk and then he produces a beutiful red rose with grean leafs, no much to say about this trick.It came in a box witch was a little bit damaged but it was super by this price. It doesnt come with instructions and it is hard to understand haw it is working but ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKMAGIC on 07/13/2011

Comes with a spare elastic cord Nice big visual rose Nice large scarf/silk Cheap No instruction search youtube for appearing rose I may put up a vid of it soon. Quick Instructions: Have a knot in the elastic at the bottom Fold the rose up and conseal in one hand Pick up the scarf and show it empty Let the scarf drape over your rose hand Let the rose ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywoainishenshen on 07/10/2010

Great magic effect and worth for the money if you love doing magic tricks. Good quality as well and comes with a spare rubber string (in-case you break it) but I reckon it will last you for a long time if you look after it. Only thing I can think of is it does NOT come with instructions or ilustrations on how to perform the trick. I had to google it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections