DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (5~12cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMohKhaled on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of my favorite items, i got more than 3 of this item for me and my friends, any one get into my car always ask me "From where did you get this, I need One :D ", it's really handy and can protect your smartphone with the soft pads, and it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmiche on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful holder for any kind of cell phones or other device. It fits very well to the airflow grill, otherwise you can use the adhesive base. The mechanic system holds with enough strenghtness; devices can be placed in horizontal or vertical position. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byechoedwards on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Inexpensive + fits a wide range of devices + "Universal mount" compatible with other mounting devices (e.g. SKU: 32274; SKU: 39284) + Holds on fairly well against shocks movement Cons:- Gears easily mismatch. This can cause the device to not close properly o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaragut on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is really cheap Very useful. Much better than others I have tried for more than 20$ price. For me, the best is its air conditioner port mount. With it you don't have to leave the windshield mounted, which is a claim for thieves to break the car mirror It holds the tele... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapcxx on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works! Adjustable to multiple sizes and shapes. Double fixation mode: adhesive or air vent attach (preferred). Mobile phone/ GPS didn't fall off yet :) 3 Pieces: 1 Mobile/GPS holder; 1 air vent mount + 1 adhesive mount. You can use it in 2 different places. Cons:Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomartin1978 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a product that is easily handled and is valid for multiple devices. I have tried it with an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 and works perfectly. Cons:Material quality could be better. There are some car models which I have not managed to mount, as the air outlet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosealon on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The plastic quality seems to be good - Inexpensive gadget - Very versatile and adjustable in any airflow - The main component is detachable from the piece of plastic that grips to the airflow - You can set your GPS/PDA in vertical or in horizontal position C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byembriodeath on 08/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easily attached to the bars of the duct. Has a playground with an adhesive tape for fastening on a flat surface, on the same floor there are two holes for the screws"well this is for those who dare to tie the device. Use easy - no differences from conventio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythekwijbio on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to assemble and attach. Fits a wide variety of electronics. Cellphone, PDA, GPS, Zune, etc. Firm mount. Never had anything fall out, even while rallying off road in the mountains! Cons:Cheap plastic, cheap feel. Though, no breakage yet. One section felt a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimmo92 on 02/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Sturdy, it is made of hard and (hope) durable plastic -Can be very wide, it holds horizontally my x10 mini -Functional, it really holds your phone really tight -Versatile, you can put it in the air nozzle (as me) or glue it to the windshield -You can adjust t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections