DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD/TransFlash TF Memory Card (2GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickjandrews on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfect so far. I have not tried to use the adapters, just the card. I am sure they would work just as well, as they look to be well-built like the card. Cons:None so far. If I find anything to be unacceptable, I will be sure to let everyone know. But so far it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycramlox on 01/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great product to buy. - Good price. This microSD card is really cheap and a very good value for money. - Excellent quality. - Fast data transfer rate . - Can use with most of today's devices . Cons:Nothing that bothers me too much, except that for such a small size it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW747777 on 09/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The card is compatible with non SDHC devices allowing for much more compatibility if you own older devices. - Many electronics on DealExtreme, and many places also use SD cards, and this one is priced very reasonably, this price cannot be found in stores. - I found it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheorangecarrot on 08/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great price, in a shop you would pay around three times as much for EXACTLY the same thing. -Great ease-of-use, perfect fit in all micro SD devices. -Great build quality, comes in a very sturdy plastic box making it nearly impossible to be damaged in the mail. -Great u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrosh118 on 05/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small Easy to use Compatible with many products Works just fine Speed is just fine Cons:The box seemed kinda big for a product so small. Does it need to be that big? OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:Do you just need a 2GB micro sd card? Don't care about speed? Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonatas1981 on 12/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pequeno, facil de se usar, compativel com diversos produtos (MP3, Celular, NDS, etc), funcionamento perfeito e ótima velocida. Small Easy to use Compatible with many products Works just fine Speed excellent Cons:None OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:Você só precisa de um c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrilliantCircle on 07/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small Easy to use Compatible with many products Works just fine Speed is just fine Cons:The box seemed kinda big for a product so small. Does it need to be that big? OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:Do you just need a 2GB micro sd card? Don't care about speed? This one is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregoriorar on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very cheap product! -It seems to be a genuine sandisk product, i dont know it it really is, but works like one, and is faster than sku.2396!! - shipped in a good condition pack (and not like in the picture) Cons:- No one, maybe the price, but it go chepaer if... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections