DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD/TransFlash TF Memory Card (2GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byW747777 on 08/31/2013

- As advertised - Serial code provided - SanDisk Warranty likely applies - Hardware checked, the full amount of storage is provided - Comes with plastic case - Doesn't come with any sort of adapters, simply an SD card - Package can't be easily opened without destroying it - I've owned for quite a while, and the SANDISK logo is beginning to wear off.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickjandrews on 11/22/2012

Works perfect so far. I have not tried to use the adapters, just the card. I am sure they would work just as well, as they look to be well-built like the card. None so far. If I find anything to be unacceptable, I will be sure to let everyone know. But so far it is exactly what I needed for this project. You may need a larger size, but this works great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycramlox on 01/02/2012

- Great product to buy. - Good price. This microSD card is really cheap and a very good value for money. - Excellent quality. - Fast data transfer rate . - Can use with most of today's devices . Nothing that bothers me too much, except that for such a small size it might be fragile. Just be sure not to remove or handle the card too much. Good value ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW747777 on 09/26/2011

- The card is compatible with non SDHC devices allowing for much more compatibility if you own older devices. - Many electronics on DealExtreme, and many places also use SD cards, and this one is priced very reasonably, this price cannot be found in stores. - I found its read/write times to be comparable if not better than any other brands. - This appears ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheorangecarrot on 08/14/2011

-Great price, in a shop you would pay around three times as much for EXACTLY the same thing. -Great ease-of-use, perfect fit in all micro SD devices. -Great build quality, comes in a very sturdy plastic box making it nearly impossible to be damaged in the mail. -Great usefullness, it's a great amount of extra memory for a cell phone, camera, etc. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrosh118 on 05/19/2011

Small Easy to use Compatible with many products Works just fine Speed is just fine The box seemed kinda big for a product so small. Does it need to be that big? None Do you just need a 2GB micro sd card? Don't care about speed? This one is perfect for you. The quality is just fine. It works with every product I've thrown at it so far. The speed is great,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonatas1981 on 12/23/2010

Pequeno, facil de se usar, compativel com diversos produtos (MP3, Celular, NDS, etc), funcionamento perfeito e ótima velocida. Small Easy to use Compatible with many products Works just fine Speed excellent None None Você só precisa de um cartão micro SD de 2GB? Não se preocupam com a velocidade? Este é perfeito para você. A qualidade é apenas multa.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrilliantCircle on 07/15/2010

Small Easy to use Compatible with many products Works just fine Speed is just fine The box seemed kinda big for a product so small. Does it need to be that big? None Do you just need a 2GB micro sd card? Don't care about speed? This one is perfect for you. The quality is just fine. It works with every product I've thrown at it so far. The speed is great,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregoriorar on 05/26/2010

-Very cheap product! -It seems to be a genuine sandisk product, i dont know it it really is, but works like one, and is faster than sku.2396!! - shipped in a good condition pack (and not like in the picture) - No one, maybe the price, but it go chepaer if you buy 3 or more (like me) The price can be a bit expensive if you buy only one, but if you buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections