DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD/TransFlash TF Memory Card (4GB)
  • 5 star 18 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFarazParsa on 07/09/2013

I bought this along with a MicroSD to MSPD converter to use for my PSP-3001. If you're buying it for that purpose, I can assure you that this works. Decent space. Of course, it's a little lower than promised, but whatever. Seems fairly fast. With cards like these ,you never know when they're going to give up on you and die. I hope the fact that it's ... Read more

MicroSD
    0 0
  • posted byGrantly on 11/20/2012

It is fake. SanDisk tested the serial number and said it is a fake. Real Sandisk offer lifetime guarantee... this card DX offers only 1 year... and when broken that is it. I did orginally think it was a genuine product. It was only when it broke that I contacted Sandisk and they informed me that it was a fake. Painful exercise to get DX to either remove ... Read more

1 3
  • posted bys8tan on 10/08/2012

I have ordered it like one year ago and had no problem with it. It works as is intended to. Is fast enough for a phone (class 4) but a little slow on fast computers (where I recommend a class 10 card). The price is more than the price here in Romania in a big hypermarket chain (here is around 5$ so not so much expensive). Is an outdated card, you could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydoron1978 on 12/12/2011

1. Real 4 GB. 2. Works on digital camera with no problems. 3. fest response when connected to a usb adapter. 4. the price is fair (it`s cost about 10 NIS higher in israel then in DX). None so far, a very good product 1. Small. even in casing. lost easily. Have a place to put them when not in use(duh) 2.If you need one buy it! Great for gift ideas especially ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarkthom on 11/05/2011

Product came with its own little casing, which added to the quality. Functions without fault. I had 1 other 4gb micro and I was able to combine them together with a dual micro sd converter to get a bigger card! Inexpensive and good quality! Cant ask for more! Small. even in casing. lost easily. Have a place to put them when not in use(duh) Great for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycalebmillen on 10/06/2011

No setup or any modification or anything needed, just plug it in and it works like a treat. Apparently from the packaging it says it's even shock proof and water (splash) proof. It seems like a Sandisk genuine. Actual data storage capability is 3.70 GB No SD adapter, but I got a separate one. Great value and good size data storage. I got it to use in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStoneHand25 on 09/10/2011

Very well packed product and is a genuine SanDisk card. Sansa worked perfect in a reproducer of music of the same mark (sansa clip +) and the capacity is the correct one. The price is very good for the storage and size None I use to store it music. I have not had any problem until now, that is to say, go seven months I bought since it and zero errors.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkshadown on 07/28/2011

Original Sandisk item. Sandisk always works good. This one is no diferent than the one you buy here local. Perfect, here in Brazil, one like this can cost more than US$20. Good transfer speed. Like all memory card it not 4 gb it's around 3,7gb. Could comes with a normal SD Adapter The price is a very good point,and performance of this card is exceptional.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHorsegirl on 07/18/2011

Bought one to replace other card I was using in Spi-Glasses I bought at exteme. Old card worked great with glasses of 1.5 megapix camera, but had freezes with 5.0 megapix video. This new card solved all freezing problems. This was what I was looking for. None. Shipping was in small but study packaging. No damage. Product was in stock, so delivery was ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byexerramun on 07/09/2011

Micro SD card arrived in perfect condition and properly packed.- I just had to insert it into the chosen device (cell phone) and it worked smoothly.- There was no need to format.- It's a micro sd memory card Sandisk genuine.- Only after the without formatting or so, the total capacity of 3.70 gb, but not a big deal for me.- Micro SD adapter absent.-... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections