DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD/TransFlash TF Memory Card (8GB)
  • 5 star 33 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylsaccol on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything ok Extremely quality Description and specifications are detailed and precise Received in the time programmed without delays No damage to the product Cons:Almost nothing Just the price is very good but you know how much cheaper better OtherThoughts:I will not te... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmjoaquim on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:guys, this product is of a very nice quality and it is really genuine as said on the site DX. i am sure you are going to love this purchase and the price is fair and worth every dime you invest in it. so, have no concerns at all and go for it, buy it buy it now. Cons:th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodreamarin on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is good, even if it may or may not be SanDisk. Anyway, what can be said about a card? Does not have errors, repsect its specifications - and I do not use it as a "speed-hungry" card, but on a voice recorder (SKU 54682) and it is more than O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygralewski on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good brand, Sandisk. 8GB is enough for most people. Works fine. You can use it on phones, cameras and all kind of devices... It is Class 4 and there is no remarcable Cons:-Much cheaper than in a general store here -Came with an adapter so it could be read by c... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjunnek on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good brand, Sandisk. 8GB is enough for most people. Works fine. You can use it on phones, cameras and all kind of devices... It is Class 4 and there is no remarcable lag in data transfer. Cons:No adaptor. It could be Class 6, but really there's no point, it wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjazix on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The memory Card is packed in a Genuine SanDisk packing. I use it in my Android SmartPhone. I store MP3 musics, pictures and MP4 videos. Works well and seems fast. I do not encounter problem to read my MP4 videos. So, regarding this fact, it seems a true class 4. Cons:No c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is just awesome and work very good - Look like a original microsd card from SanDisk - Work right a way in my cell phone, where my old card had burned off - Good price, half price of the price in denmark - Good packing Cons:So far no cons I can think off, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHellDragonQc on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great card. It performs as the advertised class 4, and has been working for months now in my phone. Quick points: -Fast read/write speed, definitely up to par with class 4 specs -Genuine sandisk card -Works for a long time without breaking (unlike so... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydigonogaucho on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product manufactured with high quality material, has no burrs as in counterfeit devices. The silkscreen is very good and shows no stain. Cons:The memory card has not exactly 8gb but somewhere around 7.6 gb, but this is already common on any card. I use this ca... Read more

0 1
  • posted byleochaves89 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, well built. Note that really is genuine. Class 4, has a writing speed reasonable for smartphones and MP4. came good packed in original envelope. I put this card in my Android Phone (Lenovo A789) and I was very satisfied. it's able to store thousands of pho... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections