DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk MicroSD/TransFlash TF Memory Card (8GB)
  • 5 star 41 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylsaccol on 07/08/2014

Everything ok Extremely quality Description and specifications are detailed and precise Received in the time programmed without delays No damage to the product Almost nothing Just the price is very good but you know how much cheaper better I will not test if it really is water proof and temperature but due the quality I believe is true Everything work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmjoaquim on 06/03/2014

guys, this product is of a very nice quality and it is really genuine as said on the site DX. i am sure you are going to love this purchase and the price is fair and worth every dime you invest in it. so, have no concerns at all and go for it, buy it buy it now. there is no cons of this product in my opinion and i would certainly buy again even in big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPinopork on 05/31/2014

Sandisk MicroSd good for cellphones, smartphone tablet and other. I used it in a samsung galaxy tab and it works without problems or reading errors. Fast and for this price it a deal! Cheaper than in any shop i can find nearby. not many. it works and it's cheap it hasn't an adapter or a box but once you install it in my device I'm not planning to take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodreamarin on 05/20/2014

The price is good, even if it may or may not be SanDisk. Anyway, what can be said about a card? Does not have errors, repsect its specifications - and I do not use it as a "speed-hungry" card, but on a voice recorder (SKU 54682) and it is more than OK. Nice packing, also! No cons, except the long voyage - mine arrived after 72 days since the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygralewski on 05/14/2014

Good brand, Sandisk. 8GB is enough for most people. Works fine. You can use it on phones, cameras and all kind of devices... It is Class 4 and there is no remarcable -Much cheaper than in a general store here -Came with an adapter so it could be read by card readers and used elsewhere -Had no problems with it. I put it in my android the biggest Pros ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysergeiab on 02/10/2014

ood brand, Sandisk. 8GB is enough for most people. Works fine. You can use it on phones, cameras and all kind of devices... It is Class 4 and there is no remarcable lag in data transfer. The memory Card is packed in a Genuine SanDisk packing. I use it in my Android SmartPhone. I store MP3 musics, pictures and MP4 videos. Works well and seems fast. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMerriksGDL on 02/07/2014

Trabaja perfectamente, es funcional para los equipos en los que la he probado, tiene la capacidad indicada y la velocidad de transferencia es muy buena tambien. El material del que esta hecho es tal cual las que venden en tiendas en México Ninguna contra Es justamente lo que esperaba por el precio pagado, el tiempo de entrega podría reducirse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhboonstra on 02/04/2014

Nothing much to say about a micro SD memory card. It fits, it works and and has no flaws. 8 gigs are plenty for storing files and some music. THe prices on these cards drop so quickly, By the time I got the memory card delivered I could get 16Gb for US 10,- My phone has 8Gb storage and I had the thing for over 3 years now. For files I use on the go ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjriverafeq on 01/29/2014

Gosto muito desta memoria. Pode parecer que é um produto genérico entretanto não o é. É realmente um produto da SANDISK chinesa. Não apresentou nenhum problema nesses meus 8 meses de uso em meu smartphone. Não tenho nada de negativo a declarar neste produto de primeira linha. É um produto Micro SD, portanto recomendado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaunion on 01/13/2014

This Scandisk 8gb microSD memory card works like you would expect. Packaging was decent. Just put it into the device you want to use it in and get going. I cant think of any cons to mention for this Scandisk 8gb microSD memory card. Of course its seven point something gigabyte and not the entire eight gigabyte, that is normal with memory modules. Pretty ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections