DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Full Range Car FM Transmitter and Charging Dock for Ipod
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarfare03 on 05/24/2012

It works out of the box and looks like a clean build. The FM Transmitter does what it says it does. The FM Transmitter works great with my all my IPods with no issue but will act funny when i use my IPod touch 4g. I sometime will get bad static or it will stop playing music or Podcast out of the blue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasborka on 08/25/2011

Plays the sound clearly and loudly. No outer sounds or static. the station is easy to set up. the blue lcd display is cool and very well lighted in the dark. I use it to listen to online radio stations and it is great! Dosn't hold very well eithin the lighter switch. fixed it by tying it to my hand free ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNarin on 09/09/2010

Works on almost any station...almost because some stations that are publicly used wouldnt sound as good as stations that arent. I was really impressed with the sound quality along with the build quality. I am buying another one. Maybe the price could be cheaper but who wouldn't want prices to go down ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections