DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion UV400 UV Protection Alloy Frame Sunglasses with Carrying Case
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
cool
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • 70s
    posted bych6rry on 08/19/2014

This product seems small in the images but its too big for me. How ever this glasses look like 70s for me and i still like it to keep. Will be impressive on round face. Glass might look orange in shade, but if you wear it you feel like yellowish. Overall this is cool product. Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0
  • posted bykashalvo on 03/06/2013

It's good looking and fits good enough. The colour in the glass looks rad. Definitely worth the money, in a good way. You get what you pay for. Bad quality ofcourse, but what do you excpect for 6 dollars. The colour in the glass could be a little stronger. You can also see the eyes of the person behind it. And it dosen't fit as well as it should I see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxiprogmetal on 03/02/2013

Good quality glasses and excelent price. The Glasses come in a hard protective case, so is easy to transport them without any risk of breaking them. The frame is heavy and seem to be resistent. The glass tone it's nice too. They are a little bit big in my opinion. But no other significative cons. I don't think they can be used as outdoor glasses because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikomir on 09/29/2011

+Very sturdy build, heavy feel +Great and expensive looking +Comes with a protective case +Great value -short handles, not suitable for someone with a larger head -the logo part above the nose is crooked(not horizontal) thus making them look cheaper Lens are pretty bright and don't really darken your vision, but that is expected and well portrayed on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrohmumoottori on 04/09/2010

The sunglasses came wrapped in a plastic bag, which was inside a hard case. The build of these sunglasses was way better than I thought it would be. It was even superior to a pair sunglasses I bought in a supermarket for four times the price of these. I like the look of these. Excellent sunglasses. Only con I can think of is the little thing in the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections