DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion UV400 UV Protection Alloy Frame Sunglasses with Carrying Case
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexdvash on 05/19/2013

Awesome sunglasses very pretty very firm and seems to be made good Comes with a great case so you could go around at day and at night put them in your case. nothing bad i can say about these actually the only problem is they don't fit everyone.in fact it didn't fit any of my friends but i guess thats ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndyymartins on 03/29/2013

is nice and comes with a cleaning cloth and case. have a good appearance. the material is not very good, is a fragile plastic, but, is nice. is slipping from my face because of the shape. is very good to use in a sun day... the girls like so buy it to kiss girls. i used in first time in the brasilian ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoteskote on 09/26/2012

Very good design and elegant. comes with a protective cover. come inside the case to not be damaged in transit. looks perfectly and protects well from the sun and glare. the legs open and close perfectly, I had to open other spectacles and sideburns cost. these open very well. It has been two very significant ... Read more

into the sleeve outside of the sheath view from front

0 0 0

• posted byXsyiaris on 09/12/2012

-Looks really good. -Lenses are really smooth and give a good view from them. -Very good frame, and designed very interesting. -Comes with a case, and that was unexpected! -Very long shipping time. Overall the product is great, i am wearing them daily and they look great, i get lots of comments from ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bystnzx on 07/25/2012

Just a nice pair of fashionable sunglasses, light, good build and retro. Even for a European it's big enough and looks high end due to the details. Comes with protective case and is good value for money! It's suitable for men and women none what so ever, glasses are pretty dark to look through maybe ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byViciousVince on 06/29/2012

-Very light> you won't notice you have it on your nose -The glasses are very clear but nevertheless they do a good job to protect your eyes from the sun -It looks good -Comes in a very handy carrying case so it won't break or get damaged no cons found yet for this money it is a very good sunglasses, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydvirk on 07/05/2010

looking good with the stylish 3 red strips on the side if you have a normal head size its will fit , but if you a fat person it will look a littel bit small look much more then their price if you look on them from far away whey look expensive my friend thoth they PRADA because they similar to one of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byVetrum on 04/22/2010

Sunglasses looks nice, they are pleasant to touch. Also hard case with which they arrives looks better than on the pictures and very usable. The price is attractive. Quality of this sunglasses still could be better, since they are not painted in a perfect manner, squek when you put them on and in reality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections