Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by DreadTank27 on 06/30/2014

Pros: Useful product, arrived in a very short time. I used it to make videos and it works perfectly, it can hold the cellphone in the position you bended it and it will stay stady. Cons: When I changed my cellphone to a Nexus 4 I noticed it wasn't big enough to hold it and I broke it. Also, using some heavy celphones will make it "lose&quo... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Maonaime on 11/19/2013

Pros: Filming videos with your iPhone never been easier , unboxing videos , reviews and vlogs look professional now , really easy to use , you can extend the legs for a higher shooting angel , really if you think you need it then get it , and for this price just WOW Cons: It's made for the iPhone , so don't expect it to fit anything else , I ha... Read more

Size and weight

2 0
  • posted by pittys on 07/25/2013

Pros: Tripod is very practical and handy. I greatly appreciate its lightness and ease of working with them. The big advantage is that it can hold, and ordinary compact cameras. At first I was worried that the Nokia 808 will be a problem with the weight and maintaining and even though it is fully stable tripod. Cons: I did not find any disadvant... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BuddhaHat on 07/21/2013

Pros: Not a bad stand for the price. Twisted appropriately, the legs and base connection are very strong and stable, which allows you to set the phone at any position you require. Cons: If you try to fit an iPhone 4S with a skinny plastic case on, it will ever-so-slightly bend the plastic retaining clip, but it will fit, very snugly, so it defi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by emeneses on 05/28/2013

Pros: It's a very difficult product to find in my country and works perfectly in my cellphone (Nokia N8). It's really lightweight and easy to set up. It can be attached to another tripod (i just use the plastic clip and screw it in another one). Cons: The tripod itself isn't very good and the legs don't open properly, but again, i bought it for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gymmorty on 05/26/2013

Pros: Holds the phone firmly. Adjustable in size. You can adjust the position of the phone while mounted to ensure it's locked in the right position. cheap! Cons: I'm using a samsung galaxy s3 and if my phone had been just a little bigger it would not have fitted. I can barely squeeze it into the frame. I am a bit worried about several uses mig... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RaymondTFYeung on 02/16/2013

Pros: Works as advertised. Light weight. Easy to carry. Perfect size for on the go. Bought it for my Samsung s3. Did not fit but I altered the clamp arm with a hair dryer and it is perfect!!! Little foam cushions add grip and make sure your phone does not slip out. Cons: Only fits small phones. You can heat the clamp arm and bend it to fit your... Read more

0 0
  • posted by JagadishGC on 01/11/2013

Pros: Easy to use. Value for money. Quite Sturdy. Cons: Separately sold combination product, Tele lens in this case. OtherThoughts: Feels cheated when better and quality products are available on the site. During the view , alternatives should be made known. There must be a pop-up list of alternatives, and near alternative uses made known to th... Read more

0 2
  • posted by oniejj on 01/03/2013

Pros: I have this item for 1 YEAR! and i use it for my camera now! I used to use this for my Nokia N8, But then i got a digital camera, and now i attatch that now to it. (check pictures) you can make it longer then it is. itll be like 5CM extra, which makes it to 15CM!. so u have a nice rectractable pods! Cons: None, just deleted the top thing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KikiMama on 09/14/2012

Pros: 1) Fits Nokia N8 with case. 2) Durable, light weight, portable. 3) Many uses...e.g. as a phone night stand holder for night time clock display or simply as a phone stand almost anywhere in home. 4) Universal fit. 5) Also fits in a small purse. Cons: Light weight legs/stand. Would not use or leave it outside in a windy day, would blow away... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections